Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any Damsel in Defense Pros?

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi:) I'm considering becoming a consultant, and would appreciate any thoughts or advice anyone might have about this company. Thank you!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Replies (11-18):
Supervane
by Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 2:52 AM
Nope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wish2Be
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 8:27 PM
I think you could do well woth it but you might want to talk to local seld defense locations to get you foot in the door...that way you will have customers before you start or at least a lead
?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 8:44 PM

It sounds interesting.

Mrs.Andrews
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:10 PM

That sounds cool!

Quoting LivinBlessed:

It's an independent consultant program, kind of like Mary Kay or Thirty-One. They sell tasers, pepper spray, personal alarms-at parties or events. It seems really interesting :)

Quoting slw123:

What is it?

DamselKris2417
by New Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I am an Independent Pro with Damsel In Defense. I just wanted to correct the statement about tasers. We do not sell tasers. We DO sell stun guns up to 7million volts that will bring any attacker down. If. You would like to learn more about our safe and sassy products feel free to contact me or visit my website at www.mydamselpro.net/pro2417. PINK jumper cables!

btherese
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:58 AM

I knew one person who sold them, and I bought a pepper spray, but this has been quite some years ago, so probably a different business, even though she came to my home.

juliemom308
by Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Sounds a great Idea

XpectTwins92808
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 11:15 PM
I've heard of it, it's a growing company. I too have thought about it because there was none registered in my state.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN