Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often do you do a mom/daughter day?

If you have more than one daughter, do you take time with each of them individually or all together?

by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Replies (11-18):
copperswifey
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 7:12 PM

We go out everyday. I do take them out separately so I can spend individual time with each child. :)

LOswald0314
by Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 7:16 PM

My DD is only 1 so everyday is our day, lol.  When she is older we will do days out just us two at least a few times a month though.

Kainalu55
by Malia on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:31 AM

i rarely get to spend individual time with my older daughter, her sister is always there too.  i would love to be able to spend some one on one time though

kellynh
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:50 AM
I have 3 dd... Sometimes together and sometimes separate. Mine are all 8 yrs apart... So the age difference makes an impact on what we do.
njmomof3
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:11 AM

I only have one daughter and I just love my time alone with her when we go out together.  We usually go out shopping together on the weekends and then sometimes stop for dinner or lunch while we're out.  Just thinking of that special time together make me happy!:)

heather4511
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Lately I dont have as much time because I am working and I have a 4 month old son too. But in the next couple days I plan to take my daughter to a movie of her choice and then out for pizza. She is very excited!

Mrs.Andrews
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 5:57 PM

I'm a SAHM so we get time together all day. 

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:16 PM

We do a lot of things together at home, but go out for the day probably every other week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)