Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has the views of the candidates, in terms of womens rights, changed your decision on your vote?

by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Replies (11-15):
Wish2Be
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Honestly...these are just poster boys. The real deal makers and breakers are in congress.

Bmat
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:26 PM

No

Wish2Be
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:31 PM

As a young 20 year old I was proud to be a voter....I took a very feminist approach to it - in fact I would preach to my fellow female friends about how hard our sex fought for the right to vote and how we should honor them by not only voting, but knowing who we are voting for and what our options are.

Now that I am 30....the poster boy theory/truth is more realistic...and I wish I could feel as strongly about voting as I did then.

CafeMom Tickers
SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:17 PM

I get concerned when I see all the ads on here that are using scare tactics to make women think that their right to choice is being taken away? Really? Do they think all the women on here are that stupid?  The president can't repeal Supreme Court decisions. This is just a campaign to sidetrack women from issues in the economy. Are they paying more for gas, groceries, housing?

I think most women are more concerned about the economy, I know I am.

One thing for sure, concerning women's rights: when a candidate says he's for equal pay for women, but then pays the women in his administration less that men doing an equal job...then it's time for him to be replaced.

JoJoBean8
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:02 PM

No

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)