Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I noticed one wasn't started yet!

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Replies (31-40):
TurboMom81
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Oh yeah...
I just don't think Romney is addressing HIS plans. I don't wanna know what he wants to do, I wanna know HOW he plans to do it.

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Not according to a poll my local news just posted on fb

Quoting TurboMom81:

I think Obama is winning...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:20 PM

DO IT!! This is our first cruise post children with no children!!! We cruise a few times a year but usually with the girls. I am excited but nervous about leaving my girls.

Quoting TurboMom81:

I told my husband that I want one as a graduation gift!

Quoting Harris06:

I'm ready for my childless cruise!!!

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

TurboMom81
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Hubby and I never took a trip alone till this past July when we went to my best friend's wedding! I want to go on a real vacation with him, just the two of us, which we have never done.

Quoting Harris06:

DO IT!! This is our first cruise post children with no children!!! We cruise a few times a year but usually with the girls. I am excited but nervous about leaving my girls.

Quoting TurboMom81:

Quoting Harris06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:28 PM

When we went to pick up our newest car back in July it was one night away and that was the longest I had been away, this is 4 nights and I am kind of internally freaking out!! haha

Quoting TurboMom81:

Hubby and I never took a trip alone till this past July when we went to my best friend's wedding! I want to go on a real vacation with him, just the two of us, which we have never done.

Quoting Harris06:

Quoting TurboMom81:

Quoting Harris06:

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

BabyTeki
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Mmm I always start to get hungry for chili when it gets cool out

Quoting .Angelica.:

chili sounds really good!

Quoting Reina13:

I really am in the mood for chili.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:41 PM
I could make a seafood gumbo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TurboMom81
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:44 PM

it is rough. We spent two nights and almost 3 days away from our girls.  As much as we were enjoying our time alone, we were missing the girls something fierce!

Quoting Harris06:

When we went to pick up our newest car back in July it was one night away and that was the longest I had been away, this is 4 nights and I am kind of internally freaking out!! haha

Quoting TurboMom81:

Quoting Harris06:

Quoting TurboMom81:

Quoting Harris06:

Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Oh I know for sure it will be hard!! I am really nervous but it will be nice to have some time to he and I before he deploys and we are apart for about a year.

Quoting TurboMom81:

it is rough. We spent two nights and almost 3 days away from our girls.  As much as we were enjoying our time alone, we were missing the girls something fierce!

Quoting Harris06:

Quoting TurboMom81:

Quoting Harris06:

Quoting TurboMom81:

Quoting Harris06:

TurboMom81
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Oh I did not know he was deploying. I would definitely be getting in that alone time before he leaves. I will add him to my prayer list.

Quoting Harris06:

Oh I know for sure it will be hard!! I am really nervous but it will be nice to have some time to he and I before he deploys and we are apart for about a year.

Quoting TurboMom81:

Quoting Harris06:

Quoting TurboMom81:

Quoting Harris06:

Quoting TurboMom81:

Quoting Harris06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Thank you so much! :)

Quoting TurboMom81:

Oh I did not know he was deploying. I would definitely be getting in that alone time before he leaves. I will add him to my prayer list.

Quoting Harris06:

Quoting TurboMom81:

Quoting Harris06:

Quoting TurboMom81:

Quoting Harris06:

Quoting TurboMom81:

Quoting Harris06:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN