Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I noticed one wasn't started yet!

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Replies (51-60):
4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Unfortunately I have to go to work.  

4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:07 AM

I'm taking the day off tomorrow though.  The kids and I are going to Bush Gardens Howl O Scream. 

Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Oh my goodness, how exciting that he was able to make it in time to be there for the birth! I am sorry about your grandmother, that had to be super hard...on everyone and especially on him not being able to be here.

Quoting TurboMom81:

NP. My cousin just came back from Afghanistan back in February just in time to see his wife give birth to their son. It was really hard on all of us. Especially last August when our Grandmother was killed. He just wanted to come home and we just wanted him to stay safe.

Quoting Harris06:

Thank you so much! :)

Quoting TurboMom81:

Oh I did not know he was deploying. I would definitely be getting in that alone time before he leaves. I will add him to my prayer list.

Quoting Harris06:

Oh I know for sure it will be hard!! I am really nervous but it will be nice to have some time to he and I before he deploys and we are apart for about a year.

Quoting TurboMom81:

it is rough. We spent two nights and almost 3 days away from our girls.  As much as we were enjoying our time alone, we were missing the girls something fierce!

Quoting Harris06:

When we went to pick up our newest car back in July it was one night away and that was the longest I had been away, this is 4 nights and I am kind of internally freaking out!! haha

Quoting TurboMom81:

Hubby and I never took a trip alone till this past July when we went to my best friend's wedding! I want to go on a real vacation with him, just the two of us, which we have never done.

Quoting Harris06:

DO IT!! This is our first cruise post children with no children!!! We cruise a few times a year but usually with the girls. I am excited but nervous about leaving my girls.

Quoting TurboMom81:

I told my husband that I want one as a graduation gift!

Quoting Harris06:

I'm ready for my childless cruise!!!

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

heather4511
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Sir

heather4511
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM

hahahahahaha

heather4511
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Yep. True story.

heather4511

Funny Text Message

heather4511
1 mom liked this

I freaking love this relationship

heather4511
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Yoda puppy

heather4511
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Someday we'll catch that laser pointer, someday...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)