Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please tell me I am not alone in this...

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:52 PM
  • 20 Replies

Please tell me that I am not the only one who has gotten into the Halloween candy!

I don't know why I do this to myself. Why oh why do I buy Halloween candy so early? I am easily tempted, it silently calls to me when my kiddos are at school and inevitably, I answer the call...sigh

Do you buy Halloween candy in advance?

Do you 'sample' it?

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
natesmom1228
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:54 PM

LOL, I don't buy halloween candy. We never get any kids where I live and my son is not going out this year.

Bob192
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I haven't yet, but I can feel your pain!!  I get myself at the end when it is on clearance, then I can justify buying it (and buy lots)!!

Leelee1008
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:09 PM

LOL I have too

Reina13
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Don't tell me that!!  LOL

Sooo the candy has to be clearanced out because of the halloween packaging...Hmm

You do realize if my waist expands anymore, I am totally blaming it on you. Not my lack of self control...lol

Quoting Bob192:

I haven't yet, but I can feel your pain!!  I get myself at the end when it is on clearance, then I can justify buying it (and buy lots)!!

Reina13
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Oh good, come join me in the "I sneak halloween candy" group..lol

Quoting Leelee1008:

LOL I have too

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:16 PM

LOL I do then I have to go back and buy more. 

countrygirlkat
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:21 PM

We don't buy it at all because we don't get any trick or treaters because we live so far out.  If we did though I would wait to buy it because like you I would be tempted!

Rushn311
by Cindy on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:22 PM

I haven't because I don't want to sample it and eat it all. I am buying different things things this year, and then stuff for just us. LOL

Bob192
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Ha!  Ha!!  Okay, I'll take full responsibility!!

Quoting Reina13:

Don't tell me that!!  LOL

Sooo the candy has to be clearanced out because of the halloween packaging...Hmm

You do realize if my waist expands anymore, I am totally blaming it on you. Not my lack of self control...lol

Quoting Bob192:

LOswald0314
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Lol yeah I've had my fair share of the little m&m bags.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)