Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dexter

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:35 PM
  • 22 Replies

Eek! I am just now getting the chance to watch the season 7 premier of Dexter from Sunday!!!!!

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BabyTeki
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Ahh I can't read this once anything else is posted. I haven't been able to watch yet and don't know when I will. I always watch it with my nephew but neither of us have ahiqtomw this year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyTeki
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Wow that was supposed to say "showtime"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:48 PM

*I* won't give spoilers!! I, of course, can't speak for anyone else but I won't post any spoilers. :) 

Quoting BabyTeki:

Ahh I can't read this once anything else is posted. I haven't been able to watch yet and don't know when I will. I always watch it with my nephew but neither of us have ahiqtomw this year.

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:48 PM

haha I love autocorrect!

Quoting BabyTeki:

Wow that was supposed to say "showtime"

Mrs.Andrews
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I've never watched the show. What is it even about?

BabyTeki
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:54 AM
My DH refused to watch it anymore when a certain person was killed. The character was in the tub
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyTeki
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:57 AM
It's about a guy named Dexter. He's a killer that works as a blood splatter analyst for the police dept. He has a code that he follows though that he only goes after bad guys

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Oh ya, I think my sister told me about that. Is it all on netflix? Cause I need a new show but I don't want to get committed if I can't finish it!

Quoting BabyTeki:

It's about a guy named Dexter. He's a killer that works as a blood splatter analyst for the police dept. He has a code that he follows though that he only goes after bad guys

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Mrs.Andrews
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Never mind. I answered that for myself. It's not on netflix at all. Booo!!!

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Oh ya, I think my sister told me about that. Is it all on netflix? Cause I need a new show but I don't want to get committed if I can't finish it!

Quoting BabyTeki:

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

LOswald0314
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Jealous!!  I am waiting for DH to get home from Afghanistan in a few months so we can watch the whole season together...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)