Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Replies (11-20):
BabyTeki
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:20 PM
Spaghetti
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Yum! Chicken enchiladas used to be my favorite thing to make. My husband finally told me no more. He was sick of them. Now I make them every once in a while. I should try them with the chiles. Mine need some spicing up.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

I made both chicken and crab enchiladas in a green chile and sour cream sauce (so it was mild), Spanish rice, and loaded everything up with veggies!

Mrs.Andrews
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:22 PM

My husband ruined spaghetti for me. He used to make it all the time when we were first married. He would make a HUGE pot full of it though so we would be eating it for a week straight trying to use it all since it was just the 2 of us.

Quoting BabyTeki:

Spaghetti

SlightlyPerfect
Today at 9:28 AM
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:23 PM

It kinda reminded me of when I was gung-ho about making stuffed shells. I was all like "Yeah, Imma make enchiladas for dinner and create some amazing sauces" and then after I get into it and remember how much work it is, I'm like... eh...Just like stuffed shells.

But I do it all from scratch.

And like I've told Luci, it's amazing to me how I can spend an hour perfecting a recipe in the kitchen, and it's gone from the dinner table in less than 5 minutes.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Yum! Chicken enchiladas used to be my favorite thing to make. My husband finally told me no more. He was sick of them. Now I make them every once in a while. I should try them with the chiles. Mine need some spicing up.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

I made both chicken and crab enchiladas in a green chile and sour cream sauce (so it was mild), Spanish rice, and loaded everything up with veggies!

slightlyperfect

SlightlyPerfect
Today at 9:28 AM
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:24 PM

DH used to make me broccoli and cheese soup all the time. It was amazing.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

My husband ruined spaghetti for me. He used to make it all the time when we were first married. He would make a HUGE pot full of it though so we would be eating it for a week straight trying to use it all since it was just the 2 of us.

Quoting BabyTeki:

Spaghetti

slightlyperfect

saraface5383
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Pizza hut!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:26 PM

We had chicken nuggets last night with tator tots. Yay for easy freezer meals!

Quoting meglennox:

chicken nuggets, buttered noodles, and green beans.

Mrs.Andrews
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Yum! Good plan

Quoting saraface5383:

Pizza hut!

Mrs.Andrews
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:27 PM

I LOVE broccoli and cheese soup. My Aunt makes an amazing version of it for our family get togethers. She made a giant pot for our wedding. I should get her recipe. It would be good for this fall weather.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

DH used to make me broccoli and cheese soup all the time. It was amazing.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Quoting BabyTeki:

Spaghetti

meglennox
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:30 PM

lol i was going to make cheesy tater tots instead of the noodles but i forgot i was out :)

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

We had chicken nuggets last night with tator tots. Yay for easy freezer meals!

Quoting meglennox:

chicken nuggets, buttered noodles, and green beans.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)