Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it true what they say?

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:19 PM
  • 44 Replies

That boys are easier than girls? Cause I have 2 girls and I'm tired of all the DRAMA!

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Yes. I have a boy and a girl.

It is so different!!

BabyTeki
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:21 PM
I have both, but they're too young to tell yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
motherslove82
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Mine is. I have three girls and the mouthing, arguing, eye rolling, crying, foot stomping... Oh my God. Even from the 3 year old (she's not as bad yet). The problems with DS are mostly wondering and climbing EVERYTHING. He is much easier, though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saraface5383
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:26 PM
No idea! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:31 PM

I think it depends on the child. I raised two boys. The oldest was easy. The youngest really tried the limits. (He's now a great father and has apologized many times for the problems he caused me and his dad) Now raising a girl,so far she has just been easy, a real pleasure. She's almost 13, no real problems so far.

slw123
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Please....no!    I have a girl and a boy.  While they are completely different, he's not any easier than she is. 

LOswald0314
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:15 PM

I have a 3 yr old boy and my girl is 16 months, so far she has been easier, lol! But I suspect that will change as they get older.

SlightlyPerfect
Don't let people fool you. Everything they do is by design.
Today at 8:17 AM
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:19 PM

I have a girl, and she's a lot like me, so we get along great.

slightlyperfect

Wish2Be
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:48 PM

I am starting to think so....I watched and helped raise my 2 neices...and DS has been an angel since day one....those girls have been drama since day one. LOL.

Mrs.Andrews
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:11 AM

That sounds like my 3 year old. The one year old just cries all day and they fight constantly. I'm starting to dread the teenage years. Also when the youngest one hits the terrible 2's since we are just starting to get out of that with the 3 year old.

Quoting motherslove82:

Mine is. I have three girls and the mouthing, arguing, eye rolling, crying, foot stomping... Oh my God. Even from the 3 year old (she's not as bad yet). The problems with DS are mostly wondering and climbing EVERYTHING. He is much easier, though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN