Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

That boys are easier than girls? Cause I have 2 girls and I'm tired of all the DRAMA!

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Replies (31-40):
TurboMom81
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:07 PM
I just go with it. I should show you her little speech about why she loves The biebs

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

This makes me realize, crap! What if my girls are into the huge by crush thing? I was never like that and I totally don't understand/can't stand the justin bieber type crushes. Oh gosh, I don't want to have to deal with that. 

Quoting TurboMom81:

My oldest HAS to go to school in a dress. She only has so many dresses! LOL. She likes to wear her Justin Bieber Scented Hairspray. It's crazy!

Allora likes to prance around in dresses and crowns. She's a total princess!

I was playing softball and collecting baseball cards.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I don't even know that I would call my girls girly. But the one is just so overly dramatic! I was never like that and it drives me crazy.

Quoting TurboMom81:

I have two girls.  So I have no clue.  But I know my two give me a run for my money. They are so girly, and I was never one for that sort of thing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Lol!

Quoting TurboMom81:

I just go with it. I should show you her little speech about why she loves The biebs

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

This makes me realize, crap! What if my girls are into the huge by crush thing? I was never like that and I totally don't understand/can't stand the justin bieber type crushes. Oh gosh, I don't want to have to deal with that. 

Quoting TurboMom81:

My oldest HAS to go to school in a dress. She only has so many dresses! LOL. She likes to wear her Justin Bieber Scented Hairspray. It's crazy!

Allora likes to prance around in dresses and crowns. She's a total princess!

I was playing softball and collecting baseball cards.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I don't even know that I would call my girls girly. But the one is just so overly dramatic! I was never like that and it drives me crazy.

Quoting TurboMom81:

I have two girls.  So I have no clue.  But I know my two give me a run for my money. They are so girly, and I was never one for that sort of thing.

heather4511
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:50 PM
I have a boy and a girl...even though the boy is only 4 months..I already see a difference. My daughter is snotty as well. Good. Times.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Don't know cause I also have two girls but they are not that bad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DesireMM
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:22 PM

I have a 9 yrs old boy and two girls 6 yrs old and 8 yrs old. The boy has definitely been easier. My 8 yrs old is already starting to show hormonal changes. Once a month crying over everything and being a complete b%*ch. I would much rather deal with my son who's only issues is not putting down the toilet seat. lol

dusky_rose
by Sue on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:53 PM

LOL I have two boys and two girls and I don't think its true. They are just different is all.

Sue ~ Head Admin
~ D.V. Survivor/Admin

ceciliam
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:33 PM

I only have a boy and he is pretty easy.

daerca574
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:51 AM

I have both.  My daughter was much easier as far as 0-5 years. 

mrswillie
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Yes!

sukainah
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:11 AM

I have boys, but sometimes there is quite a bit of drama in the house, so I don't know if girls are much different lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)