Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Halloween Costumes.

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:14 PM
  • 17 Replies

We took dd (who is 4 but the size of most 7 year olds) costume shopping last night. I was surprised at how revealing the girls costumes are. She finally found a minnie mouse costume that we could all agree on. What are your girls going to be for Halloween this year? Are you surprised at how revealing little girls costumes are?

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bob192
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Yes, I don't like a lot of costumes for girls.  Ours will be dancers.

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:53 PM

I agree and it is crazy could it is so cold here in the mid west too! My 14yr daughter is leaning towards a vamp and my 4yr old keep changing her mind lol 

Leelee1008
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:42 PM

My daughter is only 20 months, her costumes arent bad... YET. my daughter is going to be minnie mouse as well.

Madelaine
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Yes and I hate it!

Bella14308
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:15 PM
My 9 year old is going to be snow bite. my 8 year old is going to be a cheerleader. my 18 month old is either going to be a skeleton or little red riding hood
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:31 PM

I haven't looked at the costumes, I make them.

kngarber
by New Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:33 PM

I hate how revealing some costumes are.  We haven't gotten outfits yet.  I have a 6 and 3 year old.  My 6 year old wants to be a vampire.  No clue why.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:36 PM

She will also be Minnie Mouse but ours is home made so it will not be revealing at all.

KristinRox
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:54 PM

I believe my 5 year old is also going to be minnie mouse. My 3 yo wants to be thomas, my 4 yo doesnt know what he wants to be and my 10 yo wants to be a masquerade girl. Im trying to convince my 10 and 4 year old to dress up as cruella deville and a dalmation. 

slw123
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:58 PM

My daughter's isn't revealing.  I don't like skimpy little costumes on little girls.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)