Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Halloween Horror Nights

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:51 PM
  • 12 Replies

Oh it was SO much fun!!!!! The Silent Hill house was great! They did an awesome job! The House of Horrors, which houses Frankenstein, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Wolfman, etc., was AWESOME! Then there was teh Alice Cooper house...OMG, another awesome one!! It was such a good time!! My brother and his friend went with us and his friend was a total sissy and was screaming and jumping, I'm pretty sure I gave him a piggy back ride at one point. OMG, it was SO funny! I was laughing so hard I was crying!

Then, Mark lost his credit card. It must have fallen out of his pocket, though why it wasn't in his wallet we can't figure out because he always puts it right back in after using it, so I called today and, yep, they had it. I told them to destroy it. *sigh* At least we found out where it was and it wasn't in the "wrong hands". You know?

All in all, great night!!!! 

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
slw123
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Glad you had fun!  We forgot our credit card at the Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney a couple of years ago.  We didn't realize it until we were already an hour and a half away.  Sure they had it.  They wanted to know if we wanted to come back for it.  Ummm, no.  We asked them to destroy it, we cancelled it and got a new one.

goddess99
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:20 PM

I love horror nights. Love watching Vincent Price movies.

sukainah
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Glad you had fun and sounds like a really good time.

Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Yeah, the guy told me it would be at customer relations and we could pick it up. I said, "um...I'm like 3 hours away, would you please just destroy it?" haha So tomorrow I need to call my bank and tell them it got destroyed and ask them to send another one. smh

Quoting slw123:

Glad you had fun!  We forgot our credit card at the Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney a couple of years ago.  We didn't realize it until we were already an hour and a half away.  Sure they had it.  They wanted to know if we wanted to come back for it.  Ummm, no.  We asked them to destroy it, we cancelled it and got a new one.

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Glad you had fun.

Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:27 PM

My husband and I both love a good horror movie so we are always having horror nights and such. However, there hasn't been a very good horror movie out in a while, imo. :(

Quoting goddess99:

I love horror nights. Love watching Vincent Price movies.

Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Thank you! It really was a blast!

Quoting sukainah:

Glad you had fun and sounds like a really good time.

Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Thank you! :)

Quoting SweetLuci:

Glad you had fun.

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Im glad you had such a great time. I actually was telling my 14yr old daughter last night  that you were going after our Buffy chat (she is a huge Buffy fan too) in the original post. 

Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:18 PM

I did not see any Gentlemen this year!!! I was a bit disappointed, as much as they scare me. haha

Quoting MamaMandee:

Im glad you had such a great time. I actually was telling my 14yr old daughter last night  that you were going after our Buffy chat (she is a huge Buffy fan too) in the original post. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN