Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

which one?

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:19 PM
  • 15 Replies

Help me pick. I'm getting a custom made hat for my dd. I can't decide what I want though. I'm also open to suggestions. there are so many cute hats I want them all. first 3 hats are examples, hello kitty was actually made by the person who will be making the hat.

Here is my dd

hat 1

Crochet Newborn Hat In Grey and Hot pink

hat 2

Monkey Hat - BROWN-

hat 3

Original Princess Sock Monkey Hat - Hand Crocheted-

hat 4

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bob192
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:20 PM

What a cutie!!  They are all great hats.  I think I like the first one best.

.Angelica.
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:23 PM

thank you! I really like the first, but for some reason am drawn to the sock monkey. my friends really want me to get hello kitty and though dh doesn't really like any he said he liked 2 best. so i'm stuck. lol

Quoting Bob192:

What a cutie!!  They are all great hats.  I think I like the first one best.

meglennox
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:27 PM

i love the first and the hello kitty.  i would end up having to get both because i wouldn't be able to choose! lol  and btw, i LOVE her diaper :) 

.Angelica.
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:35 PM

i shouldn't even be buying one. lol. i'm trying to save up for a serger but am getting a good deal on the hat so i couldn't resist. if I had the money I would buy all. I'm thinking I need to learn to crochet. haha.

and thanks, I actually made her diaper! and made this one today.

Quoting meglennox:

i love the first and the hello kitty.  i would end up having to get both because i wouldn't be able to choose! lol  and btw, i LOVE her diaper :) 

meglennox
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:51 PM

you do a wonderful job :)  i keep telling my hubby that i want to get a sewing machine so i can my my own diapers lol but then i'd have to learn to use it ;)

Quoting .Angelica.:

i shouldn't even be buying one. lol. i'm trying to save up for a serger but am getting a good deal on the hat so i couldn't resist. if I had the money I would buy all. I'm thinking I need to learn to crochet. haha.

Quoting meglennox:

.Angelica.
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this

before april of this year i had never touched a sewing machine. i learned to use the sewing machine by making diapers :) it wasn't too hard! i'm excited to get a serger and start making things like cloth wipes and stuff!

Quoting meglennox:

you do a wonderful job :)  i keep telling my hubby that i want to get a sewing machine so i can my my own diapers lol but then i'd have to learn to use it ;)

Quoting .Angelica.:

Quoting meglennox:

BabyTeki
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:59 PM
#1!!!!!! I love it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:18 AM
I like numbers 2 & 3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:44 AM

I like them all but I think my first one is my favorite.

lemonade1
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:03 AM

I like them all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN