Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Cruise Day!!!

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:53 AM
  • 10 Replies

That's right, ladies, we set sail this afternoon!!! I am excited but still a bit anxious about leaving the girls but I know everything will be just fine. The week is mapped out for them and all should be just fine. We also won't be out of signal range for a couple of days so if I want to I can call. I mean, I can call anytime but the prices onboard are crazy high! Nonetheless, TODAY'S THE DAY!!!

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heather4511
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Have a great time. :]

Mrs.Andrews
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Have fun!!! Don't worry about the kids. They will do fine. Just enjoy the break!

JoJoBean8
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Have fun!

Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Thank you so much! So far, so good! :)

Quoting heather4511:

Have a great time. :]

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:29 AM
I told Mark that I am doing so much better than I thought I would. :)

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Have fun!!! Don't worry about the kids. They will do fine. Just enjoy the break!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Thank you!!!

Quoting JoJoBean8:

Have fun!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaylaMillar
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:31 AM
That's awesome! Have a great time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Think you so much! We are having a blast!!

Quoting KaylaMillar:

That's awesome! Have a great time!

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

Mrs.Andrews
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Good!!! I remember my first trip away when our first was a few months old. I missed her SOOO much. And everyone around us had little ones. Now that I have 2 kids and rarely sleep or get a break, I don't think I would mind being away at all!

Quoting Harris06:

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, I thought I was going to be missing them and thinking about them every single moment and feeling super guilty...I don't. Don't get me wrong, I do miss them like crazy and will be itching to get back to them but the time with my husband just being us with no cares or worries is so nice. He has told me numerous times just today, "I have had such a good time with just you today." Which, we always have fun together but this is the year time In 4+ years we have been able to just be the two of us for any extended period of time.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Good!!! I remember my first trip away when our first was a few months old. I missed her SOOO much. And everyone around us had little ones. Now that I have 2 kids and rarely sleep or get a break, I don't think I would mind being away at all!

Quoting Harris06:

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)