Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Aunts and Uncles

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:17 PM
  • 5 Replies
Are your daughters close to their aunts and/or uncles?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:19 PM
I don't have any sisters but my girls love their uncles (I have 2 younger brothers). I just got a text from my mom and she said that my 3 year old was playing with my brother and just stopped, at one point, and said, "Uncle Eric, you're awesome."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:26 PM
Well since we live together, yes. My daughter loves her great aunt and uncle. Her actual uncles (my brothers) are seven years old...so obviously they have a bit of a love/hate relationship at times lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:28 PM
That is awesome! I remember when I was 6-7 and my uncle was 15, I thought it was the coolest thing in the world!! LOL

Quoting heather4511:

Well since we live together, yes. My daughter loves her great aunt and uncle. Her actual uncles (my brothers) are seven years old...so obviously they have a bit of a love/hate relationship at times lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Yes, well my siblings at least. I have 1 sisters and a brother. They are all still fairly young and don't have kids of their own.

My Husband has a sister who has 3 kids and 2 brothers and another sister who are all in high school and junior high. We almost never see them.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Yes, they have been a very big influence in her life. We have a large extended family, and though we're spread all over the US, we get together whenever possible. Now that she's older, she's on facebook with them a lot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)