Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bikinis

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:48 PM
  • 6 Replies
How do you feel about bikinis for infants, toddlers, children?

I am not asking what you wear, I wear bikinis, but about your daughters.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LovelyBugs
by New Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:49 PM

nope I don't allow my daughters to wear them...I have very personal reasons for it though, I dont mind seeing others in them just not mine

Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:52 PM
I think I agree. I am on the fence at times but all in all I think that a child has no business in a bikini.

That being said, have my daughters worn one? My two older, yes. Their grandmother and great grandmother have both bought at least one for them but they didn't wear them unless we were home or it was all there was.

Quoting LovelyBugs:

nope I don't allow my daughters to wear them...I have very personal reasons for it though, I dont mind seeing others in them just not mine

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyBugs
by New Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:58 PM

my girls have bikinis but the way they wear them is rather strange and all their doing not mine...but they will wear a regular full piece bathing suit and then put the bikini top over that...its rather strange..lol but I"m okay with that compromise..lol

Quoting Harris06:

I think I agree. I am on the fence at times but all in all I think that a child has no business in a bikini.

That being said, have my daughters worn one? My two older, yes. Their grandmother and great grandmother have both bought at least one for them but they didn't wear them unless we were home or it was all there was.

Quoting LovelyBugs:

Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:00 PM
That is so funny and yet so cute!!

Quoting LovelyBugs:

my girls have bikinis but the way they wear them is rather strange and all their doing not mine...but they will wear a regular full piece bathing suit and then put the bikini top over that...its rather strange..lol but I"m okay with that compromise..lol

Quoting Harris06:

Quoting LovelyBugs:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:11 PM
My daughter wears a two piece..but she really only wears it at my grandmothers pool.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:30 PM

I don't really like them for kids. Maybe if the styles weren't so slutty. I'm fine with a tankini that covers well. Bikinis don't make since to me on a person without boobs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)