Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tanning

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:11 PM
  • 4 Replies
So we all know that tanning is "bad for you", do you tan anyway? Real tan or fake bake?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
heather4511
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:14 PM
I love tanning. My theory is, you only live once. I legitimately tan in summer..but I think I wana start fake baking again now that its cold.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:10 PM

I live in Florida and have seen the results of the sun on many people here who have skin cancer, and deep wrinkles. When I'm out in the sun boating, or walking on the beach, I use sun screen and a hat. No, I don't tan.

SlightlyPerfect
Just imagine how much people could accomplish after they accept that there is no god. No god to blame. No god to thank. No god to praise. No god to grant or deny requests. No predetermined plan. Just imagine the possibilities that would come with that one realization that people have to take ownership of themselves, their choices, and their moral obligations.
Yesterday at 10:57 AM
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:21 PM

I accidentally burned a bit at the beach a few weeks ago, and now I have an awesome tan, but I totally prefer being pale. This is just not me.

slightlyperfect

Mrs.Andrews
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:25 PM

I don't tan at all. Except for spending a lot of time outside in the summer. I tanned for about a year in high school. Such a waste of money.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)