Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Second Week in November Random Post....

Posted by   + Show Post

Very,Very Random!

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Replies (81-87):
TurboMom81
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:12 PM
Conference went very well. Apparently my daughter loves to write stories! I think she may grow up to be a Fantasy Writer! Her teacher says she gets a little frustrated because there is so much that she wants to write about but she can't put the words to paper yet because she doesn't know how to write them. I can work with her on that. (^_−)−☆
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Totally awesome, oh yeah you can work with her on that and when she really gets writing down pack, there will be no stopping her.

Quoting TurboMom81:

Conference went very well. Apparently my daughter loves to write stories! I think she may grow up to be a Fantasy Writer! Her teacher says she gets a little frustrated because there is so much that she wants to write about but she can't put the words to paper yet because she doesn't know how to write them. I can work with her on that. (^_−)−☆

TurboMom81
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:18 PM
I just love it cause I love to write as well. It's really great to see her have a passion for something that I too am passionate about.

Writing was ALWAYS my best subject. I got 98% in my college level writing course that took 3 years ago.

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Totally awesome, oh yeah you can work with her on that and when she really gets writing down pack, there will be no stopping her.

Quoting TurboMom81:

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:21 PM

That's really great, what are some things that you enjoy writing about?  I love to write too.

Quoting TurboMom81:

I just love it cause I love to write as well. It's really great to see her have a passion for something that I too am passionate about.

Writing was ALWAYS my best subject. I got 98% in my college level writing course that took 3 years ago.

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting TurboMom81:

TurboMom81
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:58 AM
I wrote two fan fictions that I got a lot of praise for, one was for Sailor Moon the other was for X-Files. I also have books filled with poetry that I wrote, as well as a few short stories.

I like to write about my life from a fictional standpoint. It's been a while though. Nursing School has kept me so busy these past 4 years, I haven't had time to do much else.

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

That's really great, what are some things that you enjoy writing about?  I love to write too.

Quoting TurboMom81:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting TurboMom81:

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:42 AM

That's really nice.  Do you have any published work?

Quoting TurboMom81:

I wrote two fan fictions that I got a lot of praise for, one was for Sailor Moon the other was for X-Files. I also have books filled with poetry that I wrote, as well as a few short stories.

I like to write about my life from a fictional standpoint. It's been a while though. Nursing School has kept me so busy these past 4 years, I haven't had time to do much else.

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting TurboMom81:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting TurboMom81:

TurboMom81
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Aside from those pricey Who's Who in Poetry Books, no I have not. I do plan on getting published some day. My best friend's Step Mom just had her first book published! So I know I can go to her for advice when the time comes.

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

That's really nice.  Do you have any published work?

Quoting TurboMom81:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting TurboMom81:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting TurboMom81:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN