Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good News Minute

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:30 AM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this
Take a minute out of your time and share some good news with us!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KymberleeAnn
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:28 AM

I'm happy, my children are happy, my dh is home from work resting now, my house is clean an quiet, so that always makes me feel good:) Another thing I got all the books from the library for my children's summer reading program and we have been really enjoying reading all those exciting books. 

brownhoney21
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:04 PM

I'm 1year and 5 months Cancer free.

Ambear72
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Quoting KymberleeAnn:

I'm happy, my children are happy, my dh is home from work resting now, my house is clean an quiet, so that always makes me feel good:) Another thing I got all the books from the library for my children's summer reading program and we have been really enjoying reading all those exciting books. 

Sounds like things are going wonderfully for you! Im so happy for you!!! That's awesome!

Ambear72
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:34 PM

If thats not good news I dont know what is!!!  I am so happy they are Cancer Free!!!!!  Awesome News!!

Quoting brownhoney21:

abra
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Congratulations!! 

Quoting brownhoney21:

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." - GK Chesterton 

abra
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:55 PM

I've never been more comfortable in my body then I am now (4 children and 9 years of marriage later)! 

KymberleeAnn
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Thank you,

I am and I hope all is well with you as well:)

Quoting Ambear72:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Sounds like things are going wonderfully for you! Im so happy for you!!! That's awesome!

Ambear72
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Quoting abra:

I've never been more comfortable in my body then I am now (4 children and 9 years of marriage later)! 

That's awesome!! I hope to get there someday soon!
Ambear72
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:00 AM

We are doing as well as we can at the moment, we are all healthy (with the exception of DH but he is on the mend) and the kids are happy! 

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Thank you,

Quoting Ambear72:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

KymberleeAnn
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 3:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Well that sounds great, and I'm happy that your dh is getting better:) Wishing nothing but happiness.

Quoting Ambear72:

We are doing as well as we can at the moment, we are all healthy (with the exception of DH but he is on the mend) and the kids are happy! 

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Thank you,

Quoting Ambear72:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN