Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your favorite things to do together?

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 7:55 PM
  • 31 Replies

What do you and your dd like to do together?

Jess Brad

by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
myerebeli
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Paint our nails, read, do science experiments, watch whatever our show is at the moment (right now it's The Voice), play boardgames, and go on a picnic.

Jessica79
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 8:25 PM

oohhh science experiments! What has your favorite been so far?

Quoting myerebeli:

Paint our nails, read, do science experiments, watch whatever our show is at the moment (right now it's The Voice), play boardgames, and go on a picnic.

Jess Brad

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Swimming

momieof2wo
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 12:28 AM
2 moms liked this

My 6year old and I looooooooooove to bake together. Also, anything that includes arts & crafts. And anything that I can do to get her to whole heartily laugh her butt off. It makes me sooo very happy to hear my beautiful Cecilia laugh her butt off...

earthangel1967
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 1:44 AM

My girls are all adults now..

One lives across the country now so she and I email and exchange pictures frequently and also text alot. Once a year Todd and I fly there and we go somewhere really special with them to make special memories together, In April we flew from Michigan to  florida and spent day at Universal Studios with them and we all went for our 1st time to The Cheesecake Factory too. Next time we go we'll do something on that same scale but a different place and activity all day.

The 2 daughters who live closer (1 - 12 min away & 1 - 1 hr away) we keep in touch by text and facebook and we get together with both of them and their 2 adult brothers at one of their places or restaurant monthly for family visit and laugh and talk a lot. Me and the girls went and got mani/pedi's in massage chairs and to get frozen yogurt, sometimes we meet to go out to eat, or to go to  the movie theatre or to rent movie at one of our places. Sometimes when we ALL get together we like games that make us laugh like apples to apples, imaginiff, crappy birthday. We like to play with my pets and my daughters dogs, sometimes we go to comedy club or play or some festival or other activity going on in the area, sometimes we travel 5hrs north to spend night or two at my parents house on the lake, we've gone on daytrips with them before too. The girls take a lot of photos and we enjoy looking at those together too. I enter a lot of sweepstakes and blog giveaways and twitter parties to win prizes for all of them too ... when I do  win them something I tell them dont forget that is PROOF I think of them every single day - have to in order to enter stuff for them right?

YVONNE

PrincessAsmommy
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

She loves to help me bake. We also do crafts and read and watch movies and snuggle. And occassionally there are Mommy and Anja dates.

sara_7106
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Bake, crafts, snuggle, shopping
SlightlyPerfect
I just don't understand why some people choose to live in filth.
Yesterday at 9:27 AM
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this

We love to read, cook, and walk.

SlightlyPerfect
I just don't understand why some people choose to live in filth.
Yesterday at 9:27 AM
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh yes! Science experiments! We love those!

Quoting myerebeli:

myerebeli
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this

We don't do anything fancy. She has a science kit from Barnes and Noble that focus mainly on the acidity and alkalinity of different substances (so far atleast). There are a few that I found on Pinterest that I want to try with her after we finish all the ones in the kit.

Quoting Jessica79:

oohhh science experiments! What has your favorite been so far?

Quoting myerebeli:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)