Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When is the last time you gave your DD a hug?

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:21 PM
  • 51 Replies

I try to remember to hug my kids every single day -- at least once! How often do you give your daughter a squeeze? 

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." - GK Chesterton 

by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Miranda1127
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

the last time was this morning.IDK how often....a couple times a week. We really aren't touchy feely people.

Jessica79
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Last night for all the kids - my youngest cuddled up on the couch with me this morning.

abra
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I grew up in a really non-touchy family, but my hubby and kids are SUPER snugglebugs so I've really had to try to change my habits! lol!

Quoting Miranda1127:

the last time was this morning.IDK how often....a couple times a week. We really aren't touchy feely people.

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." - GK Chesterton 

abra
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:35 PM

aww

Quoting Jessica79:

Last night for all the kids - my youngest cuddled up on the couch with me this morning.

Miranda1127
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this

We're somewhere in the middle. Dh and I are both pretty non touchy. Not horribly so, we just like our space. The kids are a little more touchy than we are, but I wouldn't categorize them as snuggly.

Well...at least I hope we aren't terribly anti touch that sounds a sad. We try I guess ;)

Quoting abra:

I grew up in a really non-touchy family, but my hubby and kids are SUPER snugglebugs so I've really had to try to change my habits! lol!

Quoting Miranda1127:

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Oh gosh more then I can count in one day lol. She is my cuddle bug.

abra
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:45 PM

That is great! My 2 year old son is that way. He just gives me a hug whenever he wants one! lol!

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

Oh gosh more then I can count in one day lol. She is my cuddle bug.

Sbellemommy
by New Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this
This morning
dusky_rose
by Sue on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I give them a hug everytime I get a chance.

alliesmom112
by Sandy on Oct. 28, 2013 at 5:35 PM
1 mom liked this

several times a day. we are a huggung family 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN