Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you allow your childs photo o be used?

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:25 PM
  • 13 Replies

So my children's Dentist is having a contest type of thing. They are asking to use photos of their patients in ads for the dental practice. They are offering a $25 gift card as an incentive. So what do you ladies think? Would you want a photo of your child to be used in promotional ads for your child's Dentist?

by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes I would.  Heck  she had her photo professionally taken over the weekend for a local toy store for future promotional ads or needs the store may have.  They gave each child a 5 dollar token to spend in the store.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this

How fun!!

Quoting frndlyfn:

Yes I would.  Heck  she had her photo professionally taken over the weekend for a local toy store for future promotional ads or needs the store may have.  They gave each child a 5 dollar token to spend in the store.

frndlyfn
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Yeah it was her choice to participate so maybe ask your girl if she wants to do it.  We were proud of her.  DD picked out a special outfit, put a barrette in her hair (a very rare thing) , etc.   She even let the photographer snap pics of 2 different toys she loves to play with from the store.   She of course picked out a princess magic wand to spend her money on lol.

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

How fun!!

Quoting frndlyfn:

dusky_rose
by Sue on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Hmmmm... I wouldn't mind, but I don't think that my DH would agree.

alliesmom112
by Sandy on Oct. 28, 2013 at 5:38 PM

yes I would 

copperswifey
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 6:50 PM

I probably would :)

earthangel1967
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:40 PM

As long as my child wanted to, I'd have no problem with is, assuming I like my child's dentist and practice (of course if I didn't I'd be switching asap anyway lol).

YVONNE

Charizma77
by Carissa on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:18 PM

I would

RobynS
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Sure, why not?! :)

sara_7106
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Sure
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)