Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your favorite time of the year?

Posted by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:00 PM
  • 10 Replies

by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PrincessAsmommy
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:05 PM

I love love love Spring!! Finally having warmer weather and snow melting and the dog and kids outside willingly for longer times. Not to mention the chance to air out the house and bedding and the days when I can get outside and work in the gardens and yard.

fudgybuddymom
by Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:43 PM

I love Chritmas time and I absolutely LOVE,LOVE,LOVE summer. I love to be warm & wearing flip flops. I don't like dressing in layers for the winter or boots for snow. Snow drives me nutz but my daughter loves it! I abhor being cold!

abra
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this
autumn for sure!
sara_7106
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Fall
earthangel1967
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 6:56 AM

My favorite SEASON is Fall (and secondly spring).

My favorite HOLIDAY - well I crazy LOVE ALL the holidays big and even really small ones but my very favorite is Christmas (which is also my birthday : )

YVONNE

SlightlyPerfect
Just imagine how much people could accomplish after they accept that there is no god. No god to blame. No god to thank. No god to praise. No god to grant or deny requests. No predetermined plan. Just imagine the possibilities that would come with that one realization that people have to take ownership of themselves, their choices, and their moral obligations.
Today at 10:57 AM
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Used to be fall. My mom's favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. No presents, no hyperdrive-shopping, no stress. It's just family and friends coming together. I love that. But I prefer spring because I like the feeling of thawing.

massenburg
by Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 5:25 PM

I love the summer i am a summer baby born in july. MY favorite holiday is easter i love seeing the kids dress up in their dresses and suits i just love it.

Jillysmom
by Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 10:30 PM
This time,I love everything about it.
KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 2:15 AM

That's true fall is magical.

Quoting Jillysmom:

This time,I love everything about it.

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Fall
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)