Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have 3 daughters

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 9:55 PM
  • 3 Replies

These are my three beautiful little girls!

Anyone have advice to help with the attitude that is starting and to keep my husband and I alive through the teenage years?

by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
frndlyfn
by Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Whew  You will have your hands full.  I have one dd who is 7 so she is easier to wrangle.  I would keep my expectations of the girls clear and concise.  babycenter.com has helped me with the older ages as well for talking back and such.

Mommatoobe
by New Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Next month I will have ages 1, 3 and 5. :) I run an inhome daycare. I keep them scheduled and well-mannered. It doesnt mean they wont rebel. I am having a tough time with my 3 year old though.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Whew  You will have your hands full.  I have one dd who is 7 so she is easier to wrangle.  I would keep my expectations of the girls clear and concise.  babycenter.com has helped me with the older ages as well for talking back and such.

frndlyfn
by Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 10:42 PM

If they dont act up at all, I would be worried. Make sure your consequences are consistant when they do not follow a rule.  3 yr old phase was the worse for us since it was between dependance and independance for dd.

Quoting Mommatoobe:

Next month I will have ages 1, 3 and 5. :) I run an inhome daycare. I keep them scheduled and well-mannered. It doesnt mean they wont rebel. I am having a tough time with my 3 year old though.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN