Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats On Your Daughters Christmas List?

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2013 at 4:26 PM
  • 7 Replies

holding gifts

by on Nov. 30, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
PrincessAsmommy
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Littlest Pet Shop, Barbie, Disney Princess stuff and *sob* makeup.  Still such a little girl but grown up too.

Mommy2-3181
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:39 AM

A pony lol so we got her the stick pony things

biomom1437
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:02 PM

any stuffed animal that is a frog, turtle, or dinosour and airplanes.  she does like dolls sometimes but is mostly more into boy type stuff.

SlightlyPerfect
Using the concept of perfection to justify a mediocre existence is like blaming another's productivity for your own personal failures
Monday at 10:29 PM
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:09 AM

Damned if I know. We don't have cable, so she never sees commercials. We took her shopping for her to pick things out--because her 5th birthday is one week before Christmas! (so we're buying double)--and she didn't give us too many ideas.

SlightlyPerfect
Using the concept of perfection to justify a mediocre existence is like blaming another's productivity for your own personal failures
Monday at 10:29 PM
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:11 AM

How old is your DD? My DD is going to be 5, and she's getting into Barbies and ponies now because the kids in her class love those things.

That won't stop me from buying her superhero stuff and others things like toy airplanes!

Quoting biomom1437:

any stuffed animal that is a frog, turtle, or dinosour and airplanes.  she does like dolls sometimes but is mostly more into boy type stuff.

madipayt
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 4:51 PM
My girls are 14 & 13 and tbey have no idea! I keep asking them and they keep telling me nothing.
I'll take ideas :) Iplan on getting them the normal clothes & make up, but no clue as to what that good gift will be
sfgh82
by Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 11:20 AM

They want makeup Clothes and wii games.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)