Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i just met a guy recently and he likes me i like him.. we both have kids... and he says he wants to date me.. i told him i yes.. i am excited to see if we have a strong enough connection to settle down with each other and grow old together.. we already have a few things in common.. we both seemed to have been raise by our parent the same type of way which is cool.. like I.E. he says he doesn't answer his phone after 9 pm.. that is me 4 the most part too.. i make exception 4 my mom bc she work from 11 am to 8 pm so and i told him that my parents never answered the phone when it was dinner time either..

i really don't have amy question.. i just kind of wanted to let someone know bc i am sooo excited about this guy wanting to be my bf..

by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 2:46 AM
Replies (11-12):
sakpoints
by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

That is a wonderful feeling, good luck!

biomom1437
by Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 10:29 PM

well it did not work out.. we tried.. but i could not get new minutes for my phone unitl April 4th, bc of money issues.. and he all of a sudden  turned in a jerk.. we were talking on fb the one day and he threw a fit bc i stepped away from my computer and did not report to him that i needed to do other thing 4 a few minutes.. it's like this umm i am a single parent, i have a life, my dd is my first responsibility and last time i checked he is not my daddy so.. so i was like dude get over it.. he couldn't so i was like.. k.. that's fine.. bye... and i broke it off..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN