Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sweet Sixteen

Hottmomma607
OMG!!! Jax is gonna go off the deep end!! Even deeper! lol
Yesterday at 11:47 AM
Posted by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 2:45 AM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

My little girl will be a young lady of 16, next month!!
So excited!
Did you have a sweet 16th party?

by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 2:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Hottie on Apr. 29, 2014 at 1:00 AM
My DD turned 16 last Wednesday, we had a big party for this past Saturday.
sakpoints
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:45 PM
I bet she loved it. I didn't have a sweet 16, but we never had large birthday parties. We normally just got to pick where we went out to eat. We also never lived near our extended family, which I am sure made a difference.
massenburg
by Member on May. 2, 2014 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh how lovely. I remember  those days with my girls they both hadbig sweet sixteen parties. I never did but i did get gifts for my birthday. My girls are both grown now. One is 47 and the other is 19.

Hottmomma607
by Hottie on May. 2, 2014 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting sakpoints: I bet she loved it. I didn't have a sweet 16, but we never had large birthday parties. We normally just got to pick where we went out to eat. We also never lived near our extended family, which I am sure made a difference.

Oh that's awesome! I had a small party for mine.

DD had VIP passes for her friends and a photographer. 

Hottmomma607
by Hottie on May. 2, 2014 at 12:17 PM

Quoting massenburg:

Oh how lovely. I remember  those days with my girls they both hadbig sweet sixteen parties. I never did but i did get gifts for my birthday. My girls are both grown now. One is 47 and the other is 19.

WHOA! That's a big age gap. Is your 19yo still at home?

massenburg
by Member on May. 2, 2014 at 1:39 PM
(smiling) yes she is. shes going to college for child development and she also works ata daycare center(Developing Minds Day care) Happy to have her home with me. Shes a good girl ! Of course my oldest is married she has 3 grown kids, she lives in New Burnswick NJ.  They are my babies ...Dont care how grown the get, They treat me adorable. I really enjoyed watching them grow up, Even though the younger was a great shock to me, thought that i couldnt  have anymore kids, not that i was trying lol  But was happy when i found out.

Quoting massenburg:

Hottmomma607
by Hottie on May. 2, 2014 at 2:16 PM
I believe you my mom calls me her baby at 41yo! My dad has passed on. So mom keeps busy with us. I am the only child that have her grandkids.
That's awesome though.

Quoting massenburg:
(smiling) yes she is. shes going to college for child development and she also works ata daycare center(Developing Minds Day care) Happy to have her home with me. Shes a good girl ! Of course my oldest is married she has 3 grown kids, she lives in New Burnswick NJ.  They are my babies ...Dont care how grown the get, They treat me adorable. I really enjoyed watching them grow up, Even though the younger was a great shock to me, thought that i couldnt  have anymore kids, not that i was trying lol  But was happy when i found out.

Quoting massenburg:

biomom1437
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 10:10 PM

nope.. all i ever got was cake, ice cream, and sometimes a few presents.. but i did not know any differently so i did not know i was missing out..

biomom1437
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 10:15 PM

ok.. well sinse i am not great at math, and i am just too tired to try to figure it out..   What is the age difference between ur kids? i mean, How old was ur older one, when u had the younger one? 

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting massenburg:

Hottmomma607
by Hottie on May. 29, 2014 at 12:26 PM

Oldest 22yo,tomorrow,step son 19yo and the two we have together 16yo daughter of course,12yo son. All the kids birthdays are close to each other. lol

Quoting biomom1437:

ok.. well sinse i am not great at math, and i am just too tired to try to figure it out..   What is the age difference between ur kids? i mean, How old was ur older one, when u had the younger one? 

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting massenburg:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)