Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WELCOME!!!!

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:20 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 140 Total Views

Hoping to cultivate friendship connections with ladies that want to just be themselves and "take their shoes off" so to speak. I have been wanting to do this for awhile but just jumped in today, so be patient I am still learning LOL. Hope to have fun! Suggestions always welcome! Introduce yourself, probaly alot of you know each other from various siggy groups but it never hurts to REintroduce yourself:-)

by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jakesgyrl
by Group Owner on May. 9, 2012 at 3:49 PM

I am so happy to have some of the coolest momma's I have met on CafeMom HERE!!!! YAY~~ OK, so I guess I should start this out and introduce myself...Teresa....:-) I just turned 40 in January. I married the absolute love of my life and best friend last year, Jacob. I have three children from a previous marriage; Tyler (17), Emii (14) and Katie (12). I also have two step daughters Ashley (20) & Sara (18), and due in a week in a half my first GRANDDAUGHTER Gabrielle. OMG, am I really THAT old? LOL.  We have a german shephard/husky mix puppy Sugar), two adult cats (Sora & Sassy) and one Siamese kitten (Lily). I am a SAHM which I absolutely LOVE! I also do freelance photography for "fun money" and have done it for about 20 yrs now, worked in several studios but much prefer to be freelance! Here is my family!!!

Val3073
by New Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Valarie is here~ Been a CafeMom member since August 2008~ Teresa and I share a birthday, but I am a year younger~ lol~ I have been married to my sweet hubby for 15 years (August 24, 1996) and we have 2 boys. Alex is 17 and will be a senior soon. Zack is 14 and will be a sophmore. They keep me quite busy when they are in sports and football will be starting soon.

I am going through some depression issues right now so I will be as active as I can be~ My brother, Jeff, passed away August 30, 2008, but May was his birth month and I seem to miss him more around this time. Besides being my brother he was also my best friend!

Thanks for asking me to join Teresa~ Look forward to getting to know you and everyone else better soon.

Have A Lovely Evening! Bunches Of Hugs!

My Personal Siggy Rotator

jakesgyrl
by Group Owner on May. 9, 2012 at 9:54 PM

((((((HUGS)))))Val! I am so happy you joined!!! I am sorry you are going thru a sad time in life right now, I know kind of what you mean....my grama was my best friend and raised me and I have certain times of the year that hit me with overwhelming sadness and missing her.  There are no magic words that ease that emptiness, but I am here if you ever want to talk!!!!!

Nykyria
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Hey, I'm Jenna. I live in Iowa on a farm with my DH of 19 years and our two girls. We have cattle and hogs along with some pets. No, the cattle and hogs are NOT our pets. LOL This is one of our busier times of the year with getting the crop in. I love making siggies because it makes me feel artistic when in fact I am so not :)

See ya around!

jakesgyrl
by Group Owner on May. 10, 2012 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Jenna!!!!!! Welcome!!! I didnt know you were a farm girl!!! I live in northern MI on my grandparents old dairy farm! Its not a running farm anymore but all the old buildings are up and it has been in the family for over 100 yrs. SO glad you joined!!!! HUGS!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)