Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My First Sip of Coffee

Posted by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:12 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 278 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I can remember as a little girl waking up to the smell of coffee. Either my mom or grandma was making it. I immediately fell in love with that first smell. At that point, I made it my mission to get at least a sip. My mom and grandma would always tell me no because I was so little and coffee was bad is what they told me. One day my mom and grandma were drinking  coffee, for some reason they both left the room and I was finally able to sneek a taste. I hated it. It was so bitter and nasty. I knew something had to be wrong. How could something that smelled so good, taste so bad. Growing up I learned that you can fix your coffee anyway you want. So I tried again. I added some cream and sugar and I fell in love all over again. The next problem was that it upset my stomach. So again I was angry. A few years down the line, a friend of mine introduced me to a healthier coffee. I knew that I love the smell and the taste but the effects were horrible. She assured me that I would get a better result. So again I tried it. Smell like coffee, tasted like coffee now let's see if it upset my stomach like coffee. IT DIDN'T!!!!!!! Happy, happy. Joy, joy....lol. I was so excited and now I drink coffee everyday. No upset stomach, no jitters, no crashes. It's great.

LaSandra Adams

http://www.adamsjava.organogold.com/

(479) 522-1159

Be a Blessing to Others!!!!

by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Alta2008
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I remember the first time I had coffee, my mom would let me have a sip every now and then, I always liked it and she drank it black, she drank Taster's Choice, as I got older the coffee got better and better, and then I tried cappuccinos and Lattes, there was no turning back! LOL I am a coffee addict!

anniepooh25
by New Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel the same way I'm addict to coffee too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomTiara19
by New Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I really didnt start liking coffee until one of my first jobs.I worked with a great group of people.When break time came we would make coffee and sit and talk.I have good memories:)

~Tia

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)