Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My success finding a REAL work from home job...

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:08 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 97 Total Views
Hi all my name is Stacey and I'm a stay-at-home mom to 21-month-old twins. A little about myself, I was working in finance when I was pregnant with my twins and after my maternity leave was up I decided not to return because of the astronomical prices of daycare for two newborns. After a year of being home with them full-time I wanted to be able to help out with the family income so I started to look for work-at-home jobs online and came across nothing but scams and phony ads. I spent months sending out resumes contacting people who would just end up being voicemails where I would never receive phone calls back and it was very upsetting and frustrating at the same time. A few months after stopping my search I went on a play date with a friend who I knew was a stay-at-home mom for many years. She told me that she had been working from home for the past year and was absolutely loving it so much that her husband picked up the job part time and they were now paying their mortgage with just the income from this work from home job. At first I was skeptical but I took a few weeks to really research it find out more about the company and watch the introduction videos about the business and I must say I was rather excited to get started. Now months later I am now a Team Beachbody coach. I am helping people every day change their lives, become healthy and get fit. I work strictly through social media, on my own time and on my own schedule. I get paid every Thursday through direct deposit into my checking account. I couldn't be happier with the decision I made to get on board with Beachbody. I'm sorry for the long post but I wanted to share my experience because I know how difficult it is to find a legit work from home jobs for a stay-at-home mom and I want everyone that's reading this to know that this is 100 % real and if anyone has any further questions or is interested they can absolutely contact me because I would love to help you find happiness in a work-from-home job.

*Stacey
Www.teambeachbody.com/staceyneedel
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)