Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Read please

Posted by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:56 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 335 Total Views

I see only 2 of us have been writing and claiming. Well, that needs to change. Only Me and Whitley have been writing. Now all of you need to start. Not trying to be a bitch but yal need to start or get kicked out the group. Mamib84 yes, I know you don't write. Could you try?  All of you who don't know how to write need to look at "Personals" forum and read me and Whitley's posts. Go claim your characters and actors/actresses and then go write. We have a "How to write" post that Whitley made. So look at that if you don't know how to write. Will be looking forward to seeing some stories. Oh and you pick who you want to write with. Like for ex if Whitley wanted to write with Mamib84 she would inbox and ask her to write with her. See how easy it is? Well, that's all. Will be looking for some stories. 

by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mamib84
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 1:01 PM
I promise im the worst writier in the world. I try and try and it always SUCKS!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelover
by Co- Owner on Jun. 1, 2012 at 1:27 PM

All, I'm asking is for you to try! Please for me?? :(

Crissy2424
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Just so you know I just joined today and I am a decent writer. I love writing post to post. I don't write my own stories because I get side tracked easily. I am going to now see ppl's personals and message someone to write with.

A suggestion: Us all conferencing on say Yahoo messanger we could throw together ideas and get these stories going :)

Angelover
by Co- Owner on Jun. 2, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Yes, Crissy. I messaged you my yahoo dear. And would love to write with you. My character Samantha with Kyle Spencer sounds good. 

Crissy2424
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Sounds Fantastic!

RighteousLove
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 9:07 PM

i will do my best to contribute. i have a few other responsibilities that require a lot of my time (our sweet children). but other than that i should always be able to write something here. 

Crissy2424
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 9:09 PM

If you want, you can write a character with me. Feel free to read our stories to get some ideas of how we work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)