Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Connect with Pampers Connect with Pampers

Introduce yourself!

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM
  • 72 Replies
  • 1142 Total Views

We'd love to get-to-know you!  Please share as much or as little as you want!

HeatherAtPampers

by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HeathrAtPampers
by Head Admin on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:46 PM
4 moms liked this

Nice to meet you!  My name is Heather, live in Ohio, I'm married and have 3 wonderful children!  In my spare time, I love to shop, play outside w/ kiddies and spend time with family/friends.          

meam4444
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm Marlena, and I am a SAHM to four--three girls and one lil boy!  We live in Iowa out in the middle of no where.  :)  And, most importantly, I LOVE Pampers!!!!!

BeachMama05
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Im Jamie SAHM to 2 kids.. Ayden who is 7 and Amelia who is 2 and also TTC #3! We live in VA. I love taking pictures of the kids and spending my time with them! 

Timon6903
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 11:48 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm Heather, a working mom with 2 year old twins Juno and Luna. We live in Alaska an we all march to the beat of our own drum! I have missed you ladies!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lorililly
by New Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this

hi my name is lori and i am a other of two.. glad to meet you all

HeatherMQ
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:11 PM
I am Heather. I am 28 and married. I have 2 girls, Cadence is 6 and Savannah is 3 1/2, and I just had a baby boy 2 1/2 weeks ago! His name is Logan. And... I am excited to see pampers back on cafemom!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Audreesmommy757
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:20 PM

my name is diana i have 2 girls audree(4) and charlotte(charly) 19 months....im excited to be here!!

PEEK05
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Kendall.  My family and I live in Washington.  I am married.  I have a 3 year old daughter (Esmeralda) and 1 year old son (Emilio) and expecting baby #3 in February.  Some of you might have known me from the old group way back as Honeybun09, not sure if you remember the screen name change or not. :)

I hope no one cares but we have since switched from Pampers to cloth diapers.  We buy Pampers for when my mom or someone else watches our kids (for my 1 year old) and we will be using Pampers for the first couple of weeks until the new babe is big enough to fit size small cloth diapers.  We also alternate between cloth and Pampers swim diapers, so I'm still a Pampers fan for disposables but it was most cost-effective for us to switch from disposables to cloth, especially since we have a flat rate water bill, despite how little or how much water we use.

I just really wanted to join all of you ladies again! I miss you!

la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Hi! I'm Britt but my cafemom nickname is Bella! I have four children: two girls and two boys. I'm a SAHM. I love pampers and cafemom!

la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

We have been using cloth as well but I'm not a full time cloth diaper mommy! lol

Quoting PEEK05:

My name is Kendall.  My family and I live in Washington.  I am married.  I have a 3 year old daughter (Esmeralda) and 1 year old son (Emilio) and expecting baby #3 in February.  Some of you might have known me from the old group way back as Honeybun09, not sure if you remember the screen name change or not. :)

I hope no one cares but we have since switched from Pampers to cloth diapers.  We buy Pampers for when my mom or someone else watches our kids (for my 1 year old) and we will be using Pampers for the first couple of weeks until the new babe is big enough to fit size small cloth diapers.  We also alternate between cloth and Pampers swim diapers, so I'm still a Pampers fan for disposables but it was most cost-effective for us to switch from disposables to cloth, especially since we have a flat rate water bill, despite how little or how much water we use.

I just really wanted to join all of you ladies again! I miss you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN