Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Connect with Pampers Connect with Pampers

We'd love to get-to-know you!  Please share as much or as little as you want!

HeatherAtPampers

by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Replies (31-40):
babygomez
by New Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Hi, I'm April, from Texas. My significant other and I have two children- Araceli, she turns 4 years old next month, and Amos, he is 10 months old. I am blessed to be able to stay home with them everyday!

Hi_Rae
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I'm Rachel. I have a beautiful 9 month old baby boy named Dexter Duke. I learned about this group in April 2012 babies. We love pampers so I had to join :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HeathrAtPampers
by Head Admin on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Welcome to the group ladies!

ClauAtPampers
by Group Owner on May. 21, 2013 at 9:31 PM
2 moms liked this

I am Claudia and I am new mommy. My baby girl is 15 months old and she surely keeps me on my toes :).  Happy to be here :). 

sukainah
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 9:07 AM

I was just checking to see if I introduced myself here and I did LOL.  But now my boys are 7 and 4 (almost 5 on Oct.22nd).  I still love Pampers and I like to share my love for them with other people, even if they're in the diaper isle trying to decide which diaper to buy.  I'll have that answer! LOL

I'm not real active in this group but I pop in every now and then.  Mine are pretty much potty trained, except my youngest wears Easy-Ups at night as there are a few occasions where he has had an accident and I had them left over from my oldest son, so may as well use them LOL.

It's nice to have this group here!

Quoting sukainah:

Sukainah (or Karen), SAHM, live in Lincoln, Nebraska.  I have 2 boys ages 6 and 3 and have been married 7 years.  And yes, I LOVE Pampers too

ablackdolphin
by Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 5:59 PM

HI ladies!! I'm Nicole, a SAHM to two little ones. DD is 4 and DS is 21 months.  My kids are crazy active and keep me on my toes! 

DD took a really long time to potty train, I seriously thought she'd never get there!  DS is still wearing diapers and just at a stage where he's letting me know when he needs to be changed.  I love using Pampers on him because he has very sensitive skin and once he starts getting red it goes down hill very fast.  I rarely have this problem in Pampers.

We are in our first year homeschooling DD and it's been interesting trying to keep DS entertained while working with DD.  It's been fun so far, I'm learning so much along the way!

I've gotten back into running and I'm running my first half marathon this Feb.  I ran an 11K this past weekend and was pleased with my time and the fact that I ran the whole way, now I just need to double that over the holidays lol!

So looking forward to activity in this group!

NewInChrist
by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:10 PM
I'm Ashley, 24 years old, happily married stay at home mother of two.
My two year old's name is Benji. He's been in Pampers from day one, my hospital uses swaddlers. :) We used those until he was in cruisers and that's what he's currently in.
My seven week old's name is Kayleb, he's in Pampers swaddlers. We're huge on Pampers! :)
I love to cook, read and spend time with my babies. :)
JustThe10ofUs
by Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Hi!  I'm Rose, my family and I live in North Carolina. I've been happily married for eleven years.  Between the two of us my hubby and I have twelve children and three grandchildren. We have nine children still living at home and three in diapers! I am really excited to be a part of this group!  

NewInChrist
by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:12 PM
I turned 24 on October 22 and my son turned 2 the same day!

Quoting sukainah:

I was just checking to see if I introduced myself here and I did LOL.  But now my boys are 7 and 4 (almost 5 on Oct.22nd).  I still love Pampers and I like to share my love for them with other people, even if they're in the diaper isle trying to decide which diaper to buy.  I'll have that answer! LOL

I'm not real active in this group but I pop in every now and then.  Mine are pretty much potty trained, except my youngest wears Easy-Ups at night as there are a few occasions where he has had an accident and I had them left over from my oldest son, so may as well use them LOL.

It's nice to have this group here!

Quoting sukainah:

Sukainah (or Karen), SAHM, live in Lincoln, Nebraska.  I have 2 boys ages 6 and 3 and have been married 7 years.  And yes, I LOVE Pampers too

Charizma77
by Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Carissa. I live in the Pittsburgh area and I'm  a stay at home mom of 3 kids (9 yo ds, 7 yo dd and 22 mo ds). I have been a member of cafemom  for almost 6 years and look forward to being an active part of this group.

I've used pampers with all 3 of my babies, currently my ds is still wearing them and I also have purchased the Pampers Pull-Ups in the past as well. Oh and pampers baby wipes is my favorite as well :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN