Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We'd love to get-to-know you!  Please share as much or as little as you want!

HeatherAtPampers

by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Replies (61-70):
RyleighJane
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Hi my name is Cindy. My CM name came from when we first decided on a name for our daughter. Shes now 10 months old and the best thing that has come into my life. I am a full time working mom and live in Ohio. I love to spend time outdoors and look forward to sharing that with my daughter.
OBImomma
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Hello. I'm Sarah. I'm a SAHM to 3 awesome kids. Isacc is 6, Hannah is 4, and Addie is 14 months. My husband works in the IT world. We live in Northern Kentucky.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofnatalie
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Hi, I'm Lisa, mom to two girls 3 and almost 1 (in 2 weeks).  We love to do activities and keep busy.

auntkissy
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 6:57 PM
I'm Karissa, 27, SAHM of a 14 month old, and completely in love with Pampers Swaddlers. I live in GA.
Stacie03
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I'm Stacie SAHM to 3.  We live in southwest lower Michigan.  I love spending time with the kids, gardening, scrapbooking, and cooking/baking.

Lilroo424
by New Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 5:46 PM
My name is Rudy. I'm from Jersey, married with two kids. 9 month old girl and 6 year old boy.
bebe_ju-rah
by New Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Hi! My name is Melissa. I live in South FL with my hubby, Brian, our 10 month old, Sebastian and our 6 year old, Juliana. I work full time as a sales executive for a contract furniture company. I have been an active member of CM for 6 years and we are loyal pampers users!
ARPsMom
by Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 11:23 PM
I'm Toni. I am a working mom to a one year old and 6 year old. Both boys. I live in Michigan.
LoveJoy9563
by on Dec. 7, 2013 at 4:14 AM

hi my name is Kathleen I'm 25. I work overnights 1am to 9am in a residential treatment facility for teenagers boys and girls, so I can spend the rest of the day with my DH Evan (24) and LO Kendall (3mo). We live in Meadville, PA; I'm originally from Pittsburgh and he is from a small town called Cochranton, PA.

KITTYCAT1
by Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Hi, I'm Cathy. I'm a SAHM to 4 kids and I live in CA. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)