Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Connect with Pampers Connect with Pampers

We'd love to get-to-know you!  Please share as much or as little as you want!

HeatherAtPampers

by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Replies (11-20):
MamaToHaileyBug
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:03 PM
I'm Erin and I'm currently a SAHM to my 2 girls! Hailey is 4 and Allie will be 2 next month ;) I am so excited to see pampers back on cafemom!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Hi friends!

I'm Marianne. I'm a 28 year old SAHM to my 3 year old daughter April May (nope, not born in April), and we live in Central FL with my husband of 5 years, Shawn. Shawn works at Disney World. As of now, he's a coordinator at the main entrance for Disney's Hollywood Studios park, but recently graduated a managerial training program in Epcot custodial :) We're hoping a real position opens up there for him really soon! *crosses fingers*

April has now officially been potty trained since about December and we no longer use Pampers as a result :( But I am very much a fan of the product/company and am always recommending them to new mommas!

I'm looking forward to rejoining the Pampers team here on FB and look forward to reconnecting with some old friends, gathering new information to share, and having some kick butt fun with the greatest company around! ;)

maryroses
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 3:22 PM

So happy you are back! 

I will reintroduce myself :)   I am Maryrose.  Mom to 4.  My oldest just graduated from high school a couple of weeks ago, and my youngest will be starting pre-school in August.  They are Arika (17), Isaac (14), Taliyah (5) and Marlon (3)...together they make the Fatastic 4!  LOL!

I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 16 years.  He is active duty Air Force (less than 2 years until retirement!) 

We are currently stationed in Northern California which also just happens to be home for us.

HeathrAtPampers
by Head Admin on Jun. 18, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Ooo..Congratulations on your little guy!! 

HeatherAtPampers

HeathrAtPampers
by Head Admin on Jun. 18, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Excited to be back and look forward to catching up w/ you!! 

AspensMama1537
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 4:40 PM
I am Amy. I love Pampers, and couldn't be happier to see some old friends here. I have missed my daily dose of Pampers on cafe mom! I literally cried when I saw the invite! :')

I am 28. Have a 2.5 year old girl, Aspen. Just got married in february. We just moved into our first house Saturday!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sukainah
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Sukainah (or Karen), SAHM, live in Lincoln, Nebraska.  I have 2 boys ages 6 and 3 and have been married 7 years.  And yes, I LOVE Pampers too

mommyhonu
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Aloha Ladies!!!

I'm Mary from Hawai'i. Sahm mom to three boys (17yrs, 12yrs & 27 months) and married for going on 19 years this fall. My oldest Pampers Baby just graduated this past spring *sniffle* I have to say that I am extremely happy that Pampers came back to CM!

MamaSarah1104
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 7:17 PM
Hi :-) I'm Sarah. I'm married to my best friend and we have a daughter, Charlotte, who is 20 months and we are expecting a little boy the end of July. We live in lovely Colorado. A SAHM, but considering starting a photography business part-time for fun. My hobbies are photography, scrapbooking and reading.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytobobby
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 9:02 PM

hi my name is ambra. i have 2 boys, bobby who will be 4 in aug, and brayden who just turned 2. i wah through hsn and i love it!!! i'm so glad to see the group back on cm

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN