Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Connect with Pampers Connect with Pampers

We'd love to get-to-know you!  Please share as much or as little as you want!

HeatherAtPampers

by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Replies (21-30):
KCN72782
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Hi!  I am Kristy.  I am married and have 2 kids.  Grace is 2 and half and Timmy is 2 months old.  I live in Illinois and work part time as a preschool teacher.

So glad to see Pampers back on CM:)

i.heart.myboys
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi, I'm Amber and I'm 26 years old. I'm married to Alex for 2 years now and been together for almost 5. I have 2 kids, Justin who is 3 years old and Austin who 19 months old. Austin is my disabled son who has been a challenge to say the least with all his medical issues. I've recently converted to the Church of Jesus christ of latter-day saints. We are moving next year we hope into a house since I want to expand my daycare business and we want to do foster care for a sibling group!:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WildCat73
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 10:41 PM

I am Sherry I have 3 dds, Marissa is 11, Krystyne is 9 and Rileyann will be 15 months on the fourth of July. I love to spend time with my family and i love to read. I have to say i believe Pampers to be the best diaper out there. Got them from hospital when Rileyann was born loved it could show us when she was wet. Now we are wearing cruisers and i love that they do not leave a diaper residue. :)

Butterfly1209
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Have 2 boys Matthew 2.5 and Anthony almost 9 mths.  So happy you are back on Cafe mom.  Cafemobile is very user friendly and lots of fun.  Looking forward to talking to all of you.

Charlibabe
by Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 1:02 AM
I'm Charlotte, 24, Mommy to 3! My oldest Brooklynn will be 4 very soon and Mitchell and Maddison are 2 years old now. It's so nice to have Pampers back!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
july2010mom
by Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Hi!!! My name is Jenn and I am a SAHM with two babies - Alyssa who will be 2 next month and Radek who will be 4 months tomorrow. I've been married to my husband for 5 years and we've always lived in Michigan! My kids are my passion!!!!

HeathrAtPampers
by Head Admin on Jun. 20, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Of course we remember you!  Once a FOP....always an FOP!! 

Quoting PEEK05:

My name is Kendall.  My family and I live in Washington.  I am married.  I have a 3 year old daughter (Esmeralda) and 1 year old son (Emilio) and expecting baby #3 in February.  Some of you might have known me from the old group way back as Honeybun09, not sure if you remember the screen name change or not. :)

I hope no one cares but we have since switched from Pampers to cloth diapers.  We buy Pampers for when my mom or someone else watches our kids (for my 1 year old) and we will be using Pampers for the first couple of weeks until the new babe is big enough to fit size small cloth diapers.  We also alternate between cloth and Pampers swim diapers, so I'm still a Pampers fan for disposables but it was most cost-effective for us to switch from disposables to cloth, especially since we have a flat rate water bill, despite how little or how much water we use.

I just really wanted to join all of you ladies again! I miss you!

HeatherAtPampers

willowbluecrow
by Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 3:46 AM

am amanda, am married and gots four kids. its nice to see you ladies back here again

Pixiiedust
by Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Hey guys! My name is Sara and I'm 23. I have a 20 months old daughter who will be 2 in October! I am sooooo glad that Pampers came back to Cafemom!

hfaddis
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Hi everyone =) My name is Heather, I am a SAHM to 3 little boys and am from Oklahoma. Sam is 4, Wyatt is 2.5, and Jax is 15 months. They are crazy, hyper, typical little boys and keep me Extremely busy lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN