Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Connect with Pampers Connect with Pampers

How was your Father's Day weekend?

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 11:50 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 179 Total Views

How was your Father's Day weekend?

by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeachMama05
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:05 PM

We had a good weekend.. School let out Friday so we are now getting into our "summer schedule" with Ayden as far as chores and such so it was a little rusty Saturday but yesterday we had a great time with dad! We took the kids to the beach! 

How was your weekend?

meam4444
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Wow..school lets out late compared to where I live (kids are out in mid to end of May).  Soundsl ike a fabulous Father's day too...the beach sounds fabulous right now!

My weekend was great...I was able to do some shopping alone on Saturday.  Then, on Sunday, we had church, went out ot the Olive Garden and did a little shopping. 

Quoting BeachMama05:

We had a good weekend.. School let out Friday so we are now getting into our "summer schedule" with Ayden as far as chores and such so it was a little rusty Saturday but yesterday we had a great time with dad! We took the kids to the beach! 

How was your weekend?

Audreesmommy757
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:12 PM

busy but fun!!

BeachMama05
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Shopping alone is a vacation in itself :) Glad you had a good weekend! 

Quoting meam4444:

Wow..school lets out late compared to where I live (kids are out in mid to end of May).  Soundsl ike a fabulous Father's day too...the beach sounds fabulous right now!

My weekend was great...I was able to do some shopping alone on Saturday.  Then, on Sunday, we had church, went out ot the Olive Garden and did a little shopping. 

Quoting BeachMama05:

How was your weekend?

la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:40 PM

We had an awesome weekend

PEEK05
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Great :) DH has Friday through Tuesday off, so we're still enjoying it. ;)

MomToovey
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Pretty lackadaisical. DH worked 7:30-4:30 yesterday, so when he got home, we gave him his presents - his big one he knew about. I hid it in the closet of our guest bedroom, forgot about it, and then stood by as he opened the door to get something out. Oops. :) It was a pressure washer, which he's THRILLED about! I also got him some undershirts, light bulbs & DD made him a few crafts including coloring a tie & her handprints. Anyway, then the 3 of us headed over to my parents' house and my dad grilled us some yummy dinner!

mommyhonu
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Last week was pretty nice. Got to talk to a friend that I haven't talked to in like forever on Thursday. But on Wednesday the boys and I got Hubby's father's day present and put it together (hope my hubby appreciates the fact that I messed up my pretty nails to put that dang thing together). Friday we drove over the mountain and got Ande a train table that I found listed on craig's list. Saturday we went to the Wet N Wild. And yesterday Hubby "blessed" his new hibachi, lol! Whew! I'm tired and want to take a nap now.

AspensMama1537
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Busy. We moved, then woke up Sunday and realized we didn't have any food. Lol. So we went out to breakfast. Then went shopping then went to 2 bbqs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sukainah
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 5:49 PM

It was good, we went to my dad's and had cake and ice cream

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)