Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Connect with Pampers Connect with Pampers

what made you choose pampers

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:53 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 170 Total Views

?????

for me it was because the quality is the best out of all the diapers 

by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this

My sister told me about them...and I have loved them since!

la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Quality

MomToovey
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Before I ever even got pregnant, I was attracted to Pampers Swaddlers, and always made sure to buy a pack for any pregnant friends. Then, when the hospital carried Pampers and gave them to us when DD was born, I knew it was a great brand. Then, when literally every other brand leaked/gave heat rashes, but Pampers didn't, that's when I decided Pampers alone could do the job and never looked back!

mommyhonu
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 4:46 PM

all of the other diapers made my lil guy break out into a horrible rash.

mommyhonu
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 4:48 PM

not to mention that my step mom used pampers on my younger half brother when we were kids and it's the only brand that we used. I guess it's one of those brand loyalty things that you grow up with.

AspensMama1537
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 5:09 PM
It started out as the quality. But honestly, the reason why I exclusively buy Pampers is because of their employees and customer service!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sukainah
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this

They were the first diapers we tried and we stuck with them, with a test of others (fail) every now and then lol

BeachMama05
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 6:12 PM

We got them at the baby shower with my first.. along with other brands and I HATED the others.. Huggies arent too bad but pampers are my #1 choice 

MamaSarah1104
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 7:11 PM
The people at babies r us told me they went on sale there more often lol. Then the hospital had swaddlers and I wasn't going to mess up something good. One time we were at Costco and I'd forgot the diaper bag and we had a mess and I had to get Huggies since they don't carry pampers... Didn't even use half a box because they gave dd a rash :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeatherMQ
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 8:55 PM
Trial and error with my first baby. Tried every brand and pampers proved themselves to me over and over again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)