Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Connect with Pampers Connect with Pampers

The toddler "filter"

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 2:31 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 125 Total Views
So I think we are at the age where perception is everything... To a 2.5 year old some things you thing don't render a comment they must gape and point at and stare and draw the attention of whomever else didnt per chance see... Well.... Today it was -40 (yes really negative FORTY) so no big deal we went on our errands and we were leaving SAMs club....

... The line to exit was a bit long so we are waiting with the girls and all the sudden Luna goes mommy it's a BEAR!! So I look over to where she is pointing and no there is no stuffed bear but a short stout woman in a fur coat walking out the door *facepalm*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 2:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
HeathrAtPampers
by Head Admin on Dec. 17, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Funny things kids say...haha!  And there's no way I would survive -40 below....BRRR! 

Timon6903
by Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 6:32 PM
It's -45 now... Usually it's coldest in February so it's not so bad but poor Juno just doesn't understand... Every time we go outside she starts crying and screaming to wash her hands, but they are only cold not dirty

Quoting HeathrAtPampers:

Funny things kids say...haha!  And there's no way I would survive -40 below....BRRR! 

HeathrAtPampers
by Head Admin on Dec. 19, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Just got chills thinking about "colder in Feb"....yikes!  I can't image how bundled up you & LO's must get before leaving the house.  Picture please...haha

Quoting Timon6903:

It's -45 now... Usually it's coldest in February so it's not so bad but poor Juno just doesn't understand... Every time we go outside she starts crying and screaming to wash her hands, but they are only cold not dirty

Quoting HeathrAtPampers:

HeatherAtPampers

meam4444
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Wow!!  I have a hard time surviving 0 degrees.  You must have some thick skin up there.  Oh kids...I always wonder what next is going to come out of their mouths

Timon6903
by Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:34 PM
This was the first time either of them has said anything like that before, I was so shocked I don't know what to do. I sorta laughed
And said not exactly honey, but the lady she was talking about was pretty far away so no one got embarrassed thankfully!

Quoting meam4444:

Wow!!  I have a hard time surviving 0 degrees.  You must have some thick skin up there.  Oh kids...I always wonder what next is going to come out of their mouths

MomToovey
by Bronze Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:58 PM

LOL!

My daughter once asked me if a woman we saw at the airport was Captain Eo (Michael Jackson circa 1986) and in her defense, this lady did look A LOT like him!

HeathrAtPampers
by Head Admin on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Haha!  I wonder how many autograph requests she must get...lol. 

Quoting MomToovey:

LOL!

My daughter once asked me if a woman we saw at the airport was Captain Eo (Michael Jackson circa 1986) and in her defense, this lady did look A LOT like him!

HeatherAtPampers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)