Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Connect with Pampers Connect with Pampers

*Quietly Peeks into the Room*

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:33 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 100 Total Views

Aloha Ladies!

Hope that you all had a great Holiday and a safe and Happy New Year. Haven't been around much, you know how it goes life takes over and before you realize it the year is over and a new one has started.

Just wanted to stop by and say aloha and to see how all of you are doing.

Mom to 3 boys, married for 18+ yrs ...... Live, Laugh & Lots n Lots of Aloha!!!
mommyhonu :0)
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
meam4444
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Doing great!  The holidays can always just add to the busyness too of life!

KCN72782
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Doing good here. Grace is potty trained except at night. Tim is growing like a weed and getting into everything.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HeathrAtPampers
by Head Admin on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Aloha!  It's great to hear from you and Happy New Years 2U2!  Agree, can't believe how fast 2012 came & went.  So how's the family...your little guy all grown up?       

mommyhonu
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Quoting HeathrAtPampers:

Aloha!  It's great to hear from you and Happy New Years 2U2!  Agree, can't believe how fast 2012 came & went.  So how's the family...your little guy all grown up?       

So much happened last year. I went to St Louis for a week back in November. My Uncle-Dad had a pacemaker surgery it didn't look good for him. He had 5 surgeries in less than a week and couldn't get the bleeding under control. (He is doing better now.) Fil has been in and out of the hospital (he has dementia and now his heart is getting weaker and nothing that anyone can do for that.) My little guy will be 3 yrs before I know it and we are starting the potty training thing. It's been years since I've had to do this, lol! My hubby was promoted at work and I've been crazy busy with my quilting. My older two boys are pretty much same ol' same ol'

la_bella_vita
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:27 AM

Our holidays were great. Been busy : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)