Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Connect with Pampers Connect with Pampers

Crawling

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:52 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 119 Total Views

My baby is 8 months old..she has not stared crawling as yet, but has started rolling over..wanted to know the progress of other babies at a similar age..

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Audreesmommy757
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:52 PM

my oldest never crawled..she started walking at 11 months...my youngest started crawling at 9 months and walking at 10...

meam4444
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:51 PM

three of mine would be crawling by then...but, I had one who didn't crawl until around 10 months, but she started walkting at 11!

HeathrAtPampers
by Head Admin on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:35 PM

My DD attempted to rock/crawl around 9 months and my DS was about 10 months when he started to army crawl.  Check this out --> http://www.pampers.com/baby-development-milestones

HeatherMQ
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:21 PM

It just depends on the baby. My youngest was about 7 months, my second was 8 1/2 and transitioned to walking almost immediately. 

My son who will be 8 months next week started crawling at 6 months. My last baby is trying to grow up much faster than he should be. :( 

KCN72782
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:13 PM
My DS started crawling around 7 months, but my DD was a lil over 11 months.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this

My daughter didn't start crawling until closer to 9 months and didn't walk until days before her first birthday. The thing about babies is that they tend only to work on one milestone at a time, so she may not be crawling right now, but she's working on something else!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN