Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Connect with Pampers Connect with Pampers

Easy Ups?

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:07 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 175 Total Views

Do the Pampers Easy-Ups have pull-away sides for quick removal? We're looking at potty training in the near future and I'd love to stick with Pampers!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
meam4444
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

They rip super easily.  They aren't like huggies where like are like velcro on the side.  I love Pampers design so much better than huggies because they are like underwear.  And, my kids always seemed to unhook the huggies pull-ups (we were given a bunch once).  Oh, and I always had leaking issues with huggies too...they don't hold nearly as much as the Easy Ups do which made us super nervous going out in public with Huggies.

So, overall, I would highly recommend Pampers Easy Ups...and I'm being totally honest (not just saying so since we are in a Pampers group).

tessamalk
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Our daycare provider mentioned that the Pampers don't have the velcro sides--but those actually make disposal of poopy diapers easier (while we're still getting the hang of potty training, anyhow). How well do the Pampers Easy Ups fold up to throw away?

We're still a little ways out and I'm still buying diapers--much less expensive than pull ups of either brand--but I want to get a good idea of what I'm looking for when we get more serious about the potty.

HeathrAtPampers
by Head Admin on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Yep, we offer gender specific pants that feature a super absorbent core, stretchy sides that help LO quickly remove or put on and easy tear away for mom if little guy should have a messy pant.  Check them out hereà http://www.pampers.com/potty-training-boys-easy-ups   Also, best of luck and a few tips to help you get started à http://www.pampers.com/potty-training-signs-of-readiness

la_bella_vita
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I love the easy ups

MomToovey
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:00 PM

We loved the Easy Ups. We didn't even give Huggies' Pull Ups a chance because we always had such a hard time with them.

I only had one diaper to change at a time (unlike at a daycare center where they usually do 3-4 at once) so I can't really speak to that, but I never had a problem with the Easy Ups as far as cleaning up messy diapers. And once she really started getting the whole potty thing, cleaning up was no longer an issue at all :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN