Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Connect with Pampers Connect with Pampers

MileStone Monday

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:21 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 102 Total Views

Fill in the blank: Breaking news! This month my little one ______.

HeatherAtPampers

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MomToovey
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Turned 4 years old, is learning to play the piano, can tie her own shoes, and maybe - just maybe - I can add "can read" to this before the end! She's SO close!

HeathrAtPampers
by Head Admin on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Exciting!  Like a little sponge soaking it all up.  I've thought about trying to teach DS & DD an instrument but not sure how to get started.  Also, worry about attention span...was it easy to start?

Quoting MomToovey:

Turned 4 years old, is learning to play the piano, can tie her own shoes, and maybe - just maybe - I can add "can read" to this before the end! She's SO close!

HeatherAtPampers

meam4444
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:27 PM
2 moms liked this

started to WALK!

Hi_Rae
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Is standing unassisted and using the furniture to cruise. He turns 10 months on Valentine's day :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:02 PM
My mom's teaching her. It's really relaxed and they only spend about 20 minutes on it at a time. Since I'm homeschooling, I spend about 20 minutes per lesson and it goes over pretty well. I try to put silly/active activities between the sitting still/quiet ones and I haven't had an issue with her attention span. But back to piano, lol, I think my mom mentioned she found a book specifically for teaching preschoolers. I can find out for sure and pass that along to you if you'd like!

Quoting HeathrAtPampers:

Exciting!  Like a little sponge soaking it all up.  I've thought about trying to teach DS & DD an instrument but not sure how to get started.  Also, worry about attention span...was it easy to start?

Quoting MomToovey:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HeathrAtPampers
by Head Admin on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:56 AM

That would be great!  

Quoting MomToovey:

My mom's teaching her. It's really relaxed and they only spend about 20 minutes on it at a time. Since I'm homeschooling, I spend about 20 minutes per lesson and it goes over pretty well. I try to put silly/active activities between the sitting still/quiet ones and I haven't had an issue with her attention span. But back to piano, lol, I think my mom mentioned she found a book specifically for teaching preschoolers. I can find out for sure and pass that along to you if you'd like!

Quoting HeathrAtPampers:

Quoting MomToovey:

HeatherAtPampers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN