Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Connect with Pampers Connect with Pampers

ouch!!

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:29 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 90 Total Views

so march 8th i have to go have all four of my wisdom teeth out...and to top it all off i have to be out under because 2 of them are gonna be hard to get out...and im scared to death of the dentist....i so hope this works i have been in so much pain the past 2 weeks and nothing helps....

by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
HeathrAtPampers
by Head Admin on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Be strong and remember you've got this....you've given birth!  I'll be thinking of you...lots of ((hugs)) and please keep us posted!! 

Audreesmommy757
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:57 AM

will do...my mil will have the kids for a few days so im sure i will be on cafemom LOL

Quoting HeathrAtPampers:

Be strong and remember you've got this....you've given birth!  I'll be thinking of you...lots of ((hugs)) and please keep us posted!! 

meam4444
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this

((hugs))  I hope it all goes well for you!!

MomToovey
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Oh no, I'm so sorry! I understand your fear, I was "advised" 7 years ago to have mine taken out and have yet to do so for the same reasons.

KCN72782
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Don't worry, it's an easy recovery. I had 3 of my wisdom teeth surgically removed when I was 16.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Audreesmommy757
by Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 9:20 PM

thanks ladies! im terrified of the dentist but can not let my oldest dd know because she is also afraid LOL. I have awesome in laws who will have the girls for the weekend

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)