Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Connect with Pampers Connect with Pampers

Good bye February....hello March!

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:57 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 101 Total Views

What are you excited about most for March?

HeatherAtPampers

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AspensMama1537
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Ugh. I am not excited for march! February was full of fun stuff! My birthday, Valentine's, and yesterday was hubby and my 1 year wedding anniversary!

March means I will be going back to work in about 3 weeks... :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Me!! I have my first prenatal appt, a few trips planned, Easter...just to name a few!

HeathrAtPampers
by Head Admin on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Wow, par-tay month!  Enjoy your time and try not to let that "count down" bring you down! 

Quoting AspensMama1537:

Ugh. I am not excited for march! February was full of fun stuff! My birthday, Valentine's, and yesterday was hubby and my 1 year wedding anniversary!

HeatherAtPampers

HeathrAtPampers
by Head Admin on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Exciting! 

Quoting meam4444:

Me!! I have my first prenatal appt, a few trips planned, Easter...just to name a few!

HeatherAtPampers

MomToovey
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:38 PM

I am SO excited this March! Friday was DH's 30th birthday, this Saturday is the surprise party I'm throwing for him, then my FAVORITE holiday - St. Patrick's Day - is the 17th, and the 3 of us are going to spend a long weekend up in South Carolina that weekend. Then the weekend after that, I'm going to a baby shower, and the weekend after that is Easter! Lots of fun stuff happening this month!

KCN72782
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:59 PM
DH and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary this past weekend. We got a night kids free!
Today is DH's birthday. Also looking forward to spring break and Easter.
Timon6903
by Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Tax returns!! Haha I also get to visit my grandma for two days. I am going to baton rouge for work for two weeks and my grandma (an parents) live six hours away so the weekend I am there I will drive over!! I can't wait!!
happy2b101
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:06 PM

its my birthday on the 21st so that is exciting.  and I love celebrating Easter.  and it is soon spring!  =)

AspensMama1537
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Went to my work yesterday, they gave me an extra week! Yay! I don't have to go back until April 1st. :)

Its amazing how one week makes a difference. I feel like now I wont dread it. Now I feel like I can enjoy the rest of my leave. I will just feel greatful for the extra week.

Quoting HeathrAtPampers:

Wow, par-tay month!  Enjoy your time and try not to let that "count down" bring you down! 

Quoting AspensMama1537:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN