Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let the weekend begin!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:15 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 130 Total Views

Let summer begin!  I realize summer technically doesn't start until June but me and the kiddies are looking forward to kicking it off this weekend!  Swimming pool, picnic at the park and DD1 birthday.  How about you...any plans?

HeatherAtPampers

by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
sukainah
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 1:23 PM

We don't have any plans.  It's supposed to storm all weekend into next week and my DH is studying for his Architect license exams.

Happy Birthday to your Daughter!

meam4444
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 5:18 PM

I think we will be laying low at home before the whirlwind of the summer begins!  We have to catch-up on yard work anyhow.

Hope your daugher has a lovely birthday!  And, you all have a wonderful weekend!

MomToovey
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Happy birthday to your daughter!

We don't really have many plans this summer. My friend is due in July so I'm hoping to find a way to fly out there. But other than that, we tend to lay low. Orlando gets way too crowded in the summer, so we just kind of stay home and play in the pool!

la_bella_vita
by on May. 28, 2013 at 9:09 AM

We had a great weekend.

I hope your daughter's had a great birthday

HeathrAtPampers
by Head Admin on May. 28, 2013 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks Karen!  Best of luck with hubby's exams!!   

Quoting sukainah:

We don't have any plans.  It's supposed to storm all weekend into next week and my DH is studying for his Architect license exams.

Happy Birthday to your Daughter!

HeatherAtPampers

HeathrAtPampers
by Head Admin on May. 28, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Thanks!  Be sure to take it easy around the yard with your baby bump and added heat!     

Quoting meam4444:

I think we will be laying low at home before the whirlwind of the summer begins!  We have to catch-up on yard work anyhow.

Hope your daugher has a lovely birthday!  And, you all have a wonderful weekend!

HeatherAtPampers

HeathrAtPampers
by Head Admin on May. 28, 2013 at 6:22 PM

So true!  We visited Orlando two summers ago in mid July and it was crazy!  Next time we plan to wait it out and go around Septemberish or October.  I've seen pictures of the holiday transformations and it looks like an amazing time!   

Quoting MomToovey:

Happy birthday to your daughter!

We don't really have many plans this summer. My friend is due in July so I'm hoping to find a way to fly out there. But other than that, we tend to lay low. Orlando gets way too crowded in the summer, so we just kind of stay home and play in the pool!

HeatherAtPampers

HeathrAtPampers
by Head Admin on May. 28, 2013 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks!  It kind of turned into a birthday weekend with the holiday...lol.  

Quoting la_bella_vita:

We had a great weekend.

I hope your daughter's had a great birthday

HeatherAtPampers

meam4444
by Bronze Member on May. 28, 2013 at 6:37 PM

It ended up raining all weekend long!  So, I def. did take it easy!  :-)

Quoting HeathrAtPampers:

Thanks!  Be sure to take it easy around the yard with your baby bump and added heat!     

Quoting meam4444:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)