Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Too cold to play outside! I need my sanity!

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:29 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 164 Total Views

When it is too cold for the kids to play outside and they are all running around the house, bouncing off the walls and disrupting the last drop of sanity in your mind!

How do you keep them busy indoors?

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AspensMama1537
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:29 PM
We go to my parent's house. They have a bigger hallway and a huge basement. They can run around. If they get really bad we go to an indoor play area. We also do lots of jumping jacks! Lol.
ScrChk23
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:17 PM

They play on their Leap Pads, cars, trucks, color, watch hockey or football, play Legos.  The older boys will play a game on the Playstation.  If it is not frigid out, we will move the car out of the garage and the boys can ride their bikes or play hockey in the garage.

LauatPampers
by Head Admin on Nov. 5, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Quoting AspensMama1537: We go to my parent's house. They have a bigger hallway and a huge basement. They can run around. If they get really bad we go to an indoor play area. We also do lots of jumping jacks! Lol.

Gotta love the grandparent's house! :)

LauatPampers
by Head Admin on Nov. 5, 2014 at 5:13 PM

Quoting ScrChk23:

They play on their Leap Pads, cars, trucks, color, watch hockey or football, play Legos.  The older boys will play a game on the Playstation.  If it is not frigid out, we will move the car out of the garage and the boys can ride their bikes or play hockey in the garage.

I like the garage idea! It can make a world of difference! :)

Thank you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)