Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to group and Lackland.

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:16 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 279 Total Views

So my name is Gwyn and my husband Zach and I just moved here from Eglin AFB in mid July. We have a soon to be three year old daughter, Trinity.  I am currently pregnant with baby number 2 and we are due mid March. My husband and I have been together six years and married five years this November. He is in the AF and is working on security hill on the base here I am a SAHM.  Anyway just thought I would introduce myself. Looking forward to making new friends. God bless!

If you have a problem standing BEHIND our troops- feel free to stand in FRONT of them!
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Princesspurple
by Member on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:28 PM

Hey.  My name is Stephanie and my DH is Navy.  I have a DD who just turned 2 and my DS who is 5 months old right now.  If you ever want to meet up or something to hang out and get to know the area feel free to let me know.

kelleylee2
by New Member on Sep. 19, 2010 at 9:46 AM

Hi~Welcome to the group and to Lackland, I live on base(over on the Medina Annex), and I have two kids a 6 yr old and a 4 yr old, I am also a SAHM, and always looking to meet new friends, if you want to add me on here that would be cool,hope to talk with ya later~Kelley

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)