Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce Yourself

Posted by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 1:41 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 290 Total Views

Hi, My name is Alyssa. I started this group because I just moved here and I would really like to meet other moms in the meade county area.  I'm 24 and married to my DH we have two beautiful kids, Elijah who is 6 and going into 2nd grade this year, and Zoe who is 5 and is entering Kindergarden. I hope to get to meet some wonderful people soon. <3 simple smile

by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brandspanknnew
by New Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:56 PM

HI! I am Hallie, so we definitely have two of us here! WOOH HOO Halliebug! Although I've never been called Halliebug XD. I just had my beautiful first child, my daughter Mindy Lynn. She is 7 weeks old today! I look forward to getting to know more mom's in Kentucky! Especially ones that are not so far from Louisville, like you guys.

pause_25
by New Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Hello my name is Amanda my friends call me Mandy or Amanda lol , I have been living in Meade co since 2003 , I am married to (Aaron) and a mom two ,three kiddo's 2 boys Craig-11 and (JimmieWayne) James-7  and one girl Mattie Ann 18 months , I am a stay at home mom for now , thinking about going back to School but not sure what I want to do yet!

Take Care

~Amanda~ aka Mandy ;)

chasingfantasy
by Group Owner on Jun. 5, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Quoting halliebug:

I'm hallie. I'm married to a guy who's in the army on ft Knox. I have two children, Matthew who is 6 and Gabbi who is 18 months today. I'm new also in this area and I am having a hard time meeting moms who are friendly.

Welcome! Do you guys live on or off base?

chasingfantasy
by Group Owner on Jun. 5, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Quoting brandspanknnew:

HI! I am Hallie, so we definitely have two of us here! WOOH HOO Halliebug! Although I've never been called Halliebug XD. I just had my beautiful first child, my daughter Mindy Lynn. She is 7 weeks old today! I look forward to getting to know more mom's in Kentucky! Especially ones that are not so far from Louisville, like you guys.

Welcome! Congrats on your daughter! I feel like it was just last week I had mine but now she's 5 and going into Kindergarten and actign all grown up. Time goes by so fast.

chasingfantasy
by Group Owner on Jun. 5, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Quoting pause_25:

Hello my name is Amanda my friends call me Mandy or Amanda lol , I have been living in Meade co since 2003 , I am married to (Aaron) and a mom two ,three kiddo's 2 boys Craig-11 and (JimmieWayne) James-7  and one girl Mattie Ann 18 months , I am a stay at home mom for now , thinking about going back to School but not sure what I want to do yet!

Take Care

~Amanda~ aka Mandy ;)

Welcome! I'm a sort of half stay at home mom. I've been in school for the past 4 years getting my B.A. and now I'm finishing my last classes online so I can graduate in August. :) What schools do your kids go to?

korey87
by New Member on Jun. 6, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Hi I am Korey. I am 24 almost 25. I have been married to (billy) for almost 4 years. I have 2 kiddos (Kylee) who is 3 (will be 4 in august) and Hayden who just turned 1.  I have lived in Meade County all my life. I am excited about meeting people from here that are on cafemom.simple smile

Susan811969
by New Member on Jun. 14, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Hi my name is Susan and i just joined the group thank you for the invite.  I live in the Meade county area and would like to have a play date sometime I have one son he is 4 his name is Joshua and we are trying for another maybe. Hopefully i can make some new friends on here

Thanks again for the invite

Susan

pause_25
by New Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Thanks , That is awesome about you getting your B.A 

My oldest son Craig  is in Flaherty Elementary is going into 5th grade and my youngest son James is in Flaherty Primary going into 2nd grade !

Quoting chasingfantasy:

Quoting pause_25:

Take Care

~Amanda~ aka Mandy ;)

Welcome! I'm a sort of half stay at home mom. I've been in school for the past 4 years getting my B.A. and now I'm finishing my last classes online so I can graduate in August. :) What schools do your kids go to?

Allhoneyhere
by New Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Hi, my name is Sandy. I live and work out on a small horse Ranch out in Battletown. I home-school my youngest, Alexandra, she is 11. I am prior service, Army, and came to live here after my last mobilization. I also do online media work for extra money and am a whiz at winning online contests. I have a lot of blogger friends but I don't know a lot of people in Meade county. I am an avid couponer and love to find freebies.

Susan811969
by New Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:49 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)