Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi, My name is Alyssa. I started this group because I just moved here and I would really like to meet other moms in the meade county area.  I'm 24 and married to my DH we have two beautiful kids, Elijah who is 6 and going into 2nd grade this year, and Zoe who is 5 and is entering Kindergarden. I hope to get to meet some wonderful people soon. <3 simple smile

by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 1:41 PM
Replies (11-13):
Tracygill
by New Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Hello my name is tracy i have 4 kids and a great husband would like to meet people that are close to me and dont have to travel to louisville all the time

pause_25
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Looks like no one has been on here since 2012, I just happened to pop in and check out on things, its Nov 2014 and yes I still live in Meade co and have three children and they all will be attending Meade co schools and my daughter will be joining the Meade co Schools hopefully by next year!

Hope all is well with everyone!

Susan811969
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2014 at 8:20 AM

Quoting pause_25:

Looks like no one has been on here since 2012, I just happened to pop in and check out on things, its Nov 2014 and yes I still live in Meade co and have three children and they all will be attending Meade co schools and my daughter will be joining the Meade co Schools hopefully by next year!

Hope all is well with everyone!

Hello I live here in Meade County as well I have 1 child he is 6.  Me and my family have actually been here for about 4 maybe 5 years I believe and we dont get out too much since I work in Glendale Ky and drive round trip 2 hours and work for like 9 or 10 hrs a day 

Nice to finally meet someone here in Meade County 

Have a good day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN